Walmart Seekers Question

Reluttr

I'm wondering if the characters are worth the price tag. I personally never got 07 movie starscream so I have no idea what the mold is like. Personally I don't mind the undercarriage kibble, I actually like it since it makes skywarp and ramjet appear more menacing. Plus the kibble allows the mold to have a gerwalk mode ;)

I would recommend it.

The figures are very very unorthodox Transformers, but the transformation is great. The legs can be extended further then on the TF2 version to give a taller stature. And yes there are no hands, but the missle arms just make for a great war machine figure. Plus the unoffenssive kibble in robot mode can be posed in a number of very cool ways. The transformation is simple yet complex, and the alt is great.

I don't have the Walmart verions, I'm not looking to be a traditional Seeker completist with this mold. I do however have 5 open and active on my shelves, as again, they just make for great war/attack figures.

I like the transformation of the TF2 Voyager better, outside of that though, the TF1 figure is my preference all the way around.

I would recommend it.

The figures are very very unorthodox Transformers, but the transformation is great. The legs can be extended further then on the TF2 version to give a taller stature. And yes there are no hands, but the missle arms just make for a great war machine figure. Plus the unoffenssive kibble in robot mode can be posed in a number of very cool ways. The transformation is simple yet complex, and the alt is great.

I don't have the Walmart verions, I'm not looking to be a traditional Seeker completist with this mold. I do however have 5 open and active on my shelves, as again, they just make for great war/attack figures.

I like the transformation of the TF2 Voyager better, outside of that though, the TF1 figure is my preference all the way around.

I found the g1 colored starscream on amazon for about the same price as the walmart seekers, so I ordered him XD. If I like the mold Ill probably get the other 3 :P

I have the G1 repaint in my MSIB collection. If I had one loose, I'd be more inclined to pursue these as a traditional Seeker team as TC is still fairly easy online.

I have the G1 repaint in my MSIB collection. If I had one loose, I'd be more inclined to pursue these as a traditional Seeker team as TC is still fairly easy online.

lol I just ordered TC tonight, if I like them then I will probably get the other two next week.

I looked, if they're still there midweek, I may order them too.

I'm kind of against the idea though cause they may never do a Thrust and Dirge and I hate incomplete sets.

i've never been a fan of kibble. I think Movie starscream is 'OK' but the kibble stops him from being great. I am much more attracted to figures that are more realistic and accurate. The ole G1 starscream looked just like an F15. There is no reason they couldn't have made Movie starscream look more like an F22 without the kibble. I have been VERY disappointed in Hasbro lately. I think they really missed the boat, and failed to realize how big the TF following is, and how much longer they could have ridden this. That said, I do have the 07 Movie starscream (as an 07 Movie completist). I have the 09 one with the funny script on it also. So i liked them enough to buy them. But I like the MP and G1 ones 'much' better. I wish a good F22 one was done - but In MY OPINION - they still havn't made one yet.

Yeah G1 Starscream got it right. It's amazing how they did that with only half the robot having to be taken apart and less then quarter of it left behind.

!!!Amazing!!!

Sorry, but with the kibble offense in jet figures like Universe Silverbolt, and Leader Jetfire, I have to say the Movie Starscreams are more then acceptable as decent jet Transformers.

Yeah G1 Starscream got it right. It's amazing how they did that with only half the robot having to be taken apart and less then quarter of it left behind.

!!!Amazing!!!

Sorry, but with the kibble offense in jet figures like Universe Silverbolt, and Leader Jetfire, I have to say the Movie Starscreams are more then acceptable as decent jet Transformers.

plus the ROTF starscream isn't bad at all, my only problem with him is the claws. Even though originally the claws were supposed to fold up but due to budget problems it had to be cut. Hopefully the leader class will be perfect ;)

Archived