TFX-03 City Commander Add On Set Will attach to CC and SC in trailer mode!

Reluttr

Tfsource.com has posted additional images of the new city commander set and city commander set showing the new goodies included. In one of the images it shows the instructions for the add on set and it clearly shows a method to connect the missle arrays to the trailer mode of the original city commander and shadow commander!

As we know the original CC and SC lack the peg holes that was introduced with Powered/DIA commander and is now on the CC reissue, so fansproject devised a clip-on system for legacy armor sets. So it doesn't matter what version of the armor you have you can use the missile arrays in trailer mode. Also it appears the Add-on set also includes 3 additional faceplates, one that looks like original the classics prime/magnus face, one with a open mouth, and the one with a closed mouth.

The images can be found here

http://www.tfsource.com/products/view/product_id/847/

I have the rocket add on preordered. It would be cool if they'd include the head upgrade too.

The gotta have it part of me wants to upgrade to the full set, but the rest of me recalls that I payed alot to get 2 of the origional, and then Shadow, so the $12 add on (thanks FP) is enough.

Nice find on the directions though.

I can't help but feel a little irked about the CC trailer. Those of us who preordered it the minute it was announced seem to be getting a little shafted since now the trailer comes with the upgrade set (and didn't Fansproject improve the spring mechanism in the chest after the first issue?) for only a few dollars more than the original cost a year ago.

It's a little upsetting to me that those who waited seem to be getting a much better deal. Don't get me wrong, I'm all for getting this guy into everyone's hands that wants one.

I agree I originally pre-ordered the original set and now they sell it as a combo to me I feel cheated in a way, I'm happy with the set I got so I don't plan on getting the extra parts to me their not worth the combined costs of shipping. I think they should offer any corrected parts to owners of the first order at a cheaper price like with a proof of purchase or something.

I have the origional, and I don't feel cheated. They're offering the add on parts at a very fair rate to the first time buyers leaving nothing really to complain about.

Myself, I see Transformers and virtualy anything related to Transformers repainted and repackaged time after time, with no changes or corrections ever made. With that I do have to say I aprechiate a company thats constantly improving their product, and doing more to make each issue stand out as an individual piece useing more then just a new color scheme.

Again, you can buy the upgrades for $12 which is cheaper then any other upgrade set for this set by a long shot and make your first run Ultra Magnus just as impressive save for the head and flake prone chrome.

If that isn't good enough for you. Sell your origional, and buy the new one.

since i have the add on kit pre-ordered from BBTS, and its cheap, i say more power to them. the original set is awsome and the add ons just throw it over the top. it was a bound to happen kind of thing..go fansproject.

Yeah, I'm all for the rerelease of the original colors so everyone can get it.

But the upgrade set (which I don't want) is about $15 plus shipping. If you add that price to the price of the original set a year ago, it is more expensive than the combo set one can order now. That's all I'm saying.

If I am not mistaken this one has chrome... So its more for the Henkei line than Classic/Universe... So people who got the original version should be happy especially for displaying purposes...

Archived