G1 Black Zarak

SentinelPrime878

I finally snagged the last rare Transformers figure on my Bucket list!!!

I purchased a 99% mint condition BLACK ZARAK!

He's missing a few small and minor parts such as the bottom half of his red sword, but I customized a spare part to make my own unique complete sword. I think it turned out very cool! Also missing his golden claw attachment, I repainted a spare one from a stripped down Scorpionox, missing one red ramp which I repainted from stripped down Scorpinox, and is missing two shoulder cannons.

Other than that, nothing was broken or cracked on him except for his right inner claw peg that you attach his big gun to in robot mode. I am very pleased overall with him!!!

Best of all...I got him for a good price...around alittle over $500 bucks! Normally you can't find a mint conditioned one for less than $2000 bucks!

Here's the pics:

G1BlackZarak013.jpg

G1BlackZarak010.jpg

G1BlackZarak011.jpg

G1BlackZarak008.jpg

G1BlackZarak006.jpg

G1BlackZarak005.jpg

G1BlackZarak002.jpg

That is one hell of a piece. I constantly search the figure(even though I know I can't afford it. That will be one of my prized pieces, and is planned as one of the final pieces in my Vintage collection.

One Day...

For now, enjoy that awesome figure for me!!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Thats Japan for ya...

Devil Z was some rock fetus thing giving the orders in Masterforce. I never really liked the idea of it. Same with the only shown once Violinjigerwar or whatever the hell that 3 head thing in Zone was called.

The premiss of Transformers is intresting enough. It really doesn't need all the extra hoopla.

I really didn't like the way the Head/Powermasters where depicted in that series.

Overlord is one of my favorite figures. Black Zarak and Grand Maximus are 2 trophy pieces I hope to one day crown my collection. Toywise, the series was great!

Archived