Insecticons orderd from Toysrus website.

NeloDiavolo

You can only see your own... You not that special... LOL...

Oh yeah ND ??? Momma used to tell me I was "special" all the time :lol

Is the Warning bar supposed to be blood red and glowing ???

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

UPS just dropped it off! Now to open it and play! EEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.......... :alert

looks like they took them off the website. Can't find them anymore. Hopefully they will get more stock for the rest of you guys/gals.

Mine's in Transit. :D Seems like it'll be getting here Friday.

If anyone can't find them online go to your store, I just picked them up off the shelf about an hour ago, and already playing with them. :thumb

And Perceptor was in stock also, the store employee had just put both of them out.

Meh, I personally don't see the point in getting these. I already have:

+ Original G1 Insecticons

+ TFC reissue Insecticons

+ e-Hobby Insecticlones

...that's already nine G1 Insecticons; do I really need 12? (answer: no)

And of course, all my Insecticons have the right names! :D

P.S.: I'm only speaking about my own personal situation of course and don't mean to rain on anyone else's parade. If getting these Hasbro reissues makes you happy then more power to you. :)

If I have a loose vintage, I normaly don't mind picking up a reissue to retire that figure and keep it in good condition. Then in some cases, it's nice just to have a clean official copy of the figure.

I also support domestic reissues because well, I want them to keep releasing domestic reissues.

If I was in your situation though where I already have the figures a couple times over though, I'd probably pass too.

If I have a loose vintage, I normaly don't mind picking up a reissue to retire that figure and keep it in good condition. Then in some cases, it's nice just to have a clean official copy of the figure.

That's why I got the TFC reissues. Plus those Energon cubes are sweet. :)

I also support domestic reissues because well, I want them to keep releasing domestic reissues.If I was in your situation though where I already have the figures a couple times over though, I'd probably pass too.

1. I'm in Australia, so both US and Japanese reissues are foreign to me unless Hasbro Australia decides to distribute them here (which seems unlikely atm). :D Even if we got them here...

2. I got the TFC Insecticons in 2004. Back then none of us knew that Hasbro would reissue them five years in the future.

3. I'm personally not happy with the way they've named the Insecticons. I understand that there are legal issues behind it but I think it might've been better handled (e.g. "Insecticon Shrapnel"?)

Well, being in another country is a almost good excuse.

I think for myself though the only reissue I've ever imported was StarConvoy. I have some other Takara reissues, but they came from a collector shop. I won't count that as someone else imported them :P

I'd like some of the Encore pieces to fill in some gaps, but I just keep hesitating on pulling the trigger.

Having a great time with these. I may pick up another set mostly because my Bombshell came without a middle leg in his left arm. Not a big deal but then again I am OCD with my stuff.

Now to wash my hands....

and wash my hands....

and wash my hands.....

:wat

yeah, i can see if you already have the TFC issues, u wouldnt need it.

same goes for me regarding ultra magnus, when they did him in the first wave.

i already had bought all three japanese variations, so the TRU release didnt do anything for me personally.

but i refused to pay markup and crazy shipping on the insecticons, so this is a win for me.

right names or not, they're gonna look hella cool on my shelf

Archived