The Lone Star State Sighting

DragonX76

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Okay Dallas TFans, I found a Wreck-Gar at the Target on Belt Line and Marsh this morning. I went over to the Target on Belt Line and Plano Rd. as well and saw 2 more. Happy hunting and hit those Targets. By the way anyone see the new Universe legends yet?

Nope nothing in houston, thought you can find Animated Swindle, Blurr and Chainsaw lockdown pretty much everywhere along with Classics Universe Cyclonus, Cheetor, Dinobot, and hound pretty much everywhere.

Also I have seen the new wave of Marvel Crossovers Warmaching, thor, capt America and Carnage at a couple of places and are starting to show up more and more.

The Target on South main had two of the repaints of Lugnuts, Roadbuster Ultra Magnus and Shadow Blade Megs. Picked up Wreck Gar the other day at the same target but it was the only one left. The Roadbusters and Shadow Blade MEgatron are at most targets now.

The TRU over there has still not restocked any transformers or much of anything for that matter, but per the sign they did have Wii's in stock as of lunch today.

Okay, McKinney...

Just off University onEast side is the new Super WalMart, and they have Universe Smokescreen.

Frakin $12.98 up from $7.77

Or Just off University on the West side, the new Super Target has him for $8 or 9. I got one from there.

I expected the Walmart $7.77 thing to go eventually but from down two to up 5 (up t3 from the original) is just unacceptable.

Oh yeah and Target had one Swindle, I left him there for others.

Found TF:A Swindle & Blurr at Target off El Dorado & the tollway in Frisco this afternoon. They had two of each left after I got mine. Good Hunting!

++Edit++

Almost forgot, they had one gray Shockwave in as well.

Found an Atomic Lugnut at the STarget on South Cooper in Arlington. :tfpuke Pass...

Also...Today there was a HUGE GI Joe convention here in Arlington. IF they can organize a GI Joe convention why can't we organize a Transformer one in this area? What would we need to do to put something together like this?

I have not found crap in weeks. Looking for Wreck-Gar, Green and Yellow Ultra Magnus, I have only seen three Blurr's.

I did see an end-cap full of wave 1, 2, and 3 animated deluxe's at Wal-Mart off Coit and Spring Creek but they were $12.88. What a load of crap to charge that much!

Archived