The Lone Star State Sighting

DragonX76

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

a buddy of mine down in Temple said he found a bunch of 20th DVD Primes on the clearence isle at Walmart today. He didn't say how much they were but if your near the area go check it out. I need to go check out my Walmart I guess. Granted I"ve spent my budget for the month on the g1 Defensor.

I found several at a Walmart here on top shelf. I grabbed one and found a functioning scanner (4th one I tried) and it rang up as $69 still.

Clearance would make me buy a second one.. to paint white.

Well he told me that the cashier said they weren't marked for price reduction, at the moment, but that it would be going down in price in the coming weeks. Yeah I agree...when his price drops I may have to get one for an Ultra Magnus repaint.

I'm located in San Marcos and am dying to get my hands on some classics. If anyone can come up with Mirage, Grimlock, or Jetfire, I'd be very grateful.

T.i.a.

the Bastrop wal mart has a jet fire left and the toys r us on the north side of austin near parmer blvd has the rest.

The super Target in SW Austin on mopac has

Two Fallen

One G1 Ultra Magnus (nabbed by yours truly )

One WWI Ultra Magnus ( guess who got it )

One WWI megatron ( wouldn't go near it with a ten foot pole )

The Walmart in Bastrop, Texas east of Austin has a massive amount of cybertron primus at $50

Also a huge amount of those really big prime anniversary monstroustities. $50

Archived