DragonX76

The Lone Star State Sighting

Couple of San Antonio Wal-Marts have Random Cybertron and Classics on the shelf, Saw A LOT of classics prime, Skyfire and The Megs and Prime two pack.

Some Wal-marts still have movie Ironhide Ratchet and Starscream.

Anyone in the SA region looking for TF's? I basically circled the city yesterday.

Yeah, and I haven't found Blot! both of the Walmarts I go to haven't got anything new in yet.... and the Target... empty!

Just found Ultimate Bumblebee and G1 Redeco Movie Starscream at Target on 1604 and Blanco. Bunch O' Screamers and one more Bumblebee. Went to a couple of other Targets and nothin.

The Wal-Marts with the green trim seem to be loaded with cybertron and classics stuff. Not sure what the difference between a blue and green wal mart is but thats what I found out.

Couple of San Antonio Wal-Marts have Random Cybertron and Classics on the shelf, Saw A LOT of classics prime, Skyfire and The Megs and Prime two pack.

Some Wal-marts still have movie Ironhide Ratchet and Starscream.

Anyone in the SA region looking for TF's? I basically circled the city yesterday.

Yeah, and I haven't found Blot! both of the Walmarts I go to haven't got anything new in yet.... and the Target... empty!

Just found Ultimate Bumblebee and G1 Redeco Movie Starscream at Target on 1604 and Blanco. Bunch O' Screamers and one more Bumblebee. Went to a couple of other Targets and nothin.

The Wal-Marts with the green trim seem to be loaded with cybertron and classics stuff. Not sure what the difference between a blue and green wal mart is but thats what I found out.

ARrgh, guess I going to have to wait until VIA starts that route to 1604/Blanco to go check out!

Haven't seen Rescue Ratchet in Wichita Falls yet, but I did a bit of a run last night, saw 2 Megatrons on ice at TRU, and ran by Kohls. Managed to find Concept Bumblebee and Arcee. I can't report on how many they had since the Kohl's toy section was a typical mess...but they had a whole bunch of TFs, unlike the bare pegs at Target.

Aoi

target 290/tidwell has about 6 jazz & 2 starscream g1 repaints & 1 leader brawl. nothing next door at the walmart...

I am so glad I get to post something of value up here again.

Target on San Felipe had two Leader Class Brawls, picked up one, and they had all the Robot Replica action figures currently out.

I've seen Leader Brawl, Rescue Ratchet, Thundercracker, and 3/4 of the movie Robot Heroes in the past couple of days at various stores in the Round Rock area. Brawl and the RH's at Target, Rescue Ratchet / Thundercracker at Wal-Mart.

What's going on TFans. Was at the Kohls on Preston and not only did they have wave 2 deluxes, they had alot of them. Picked up a concept Bumblebee but there were at least 4 left and at least 4 Arcee and Dreadwings.