The Lone Star State Sighting

DragonX76

Found Real Gear Meantime at the Target in Wichita Falls, Texas. Picked it up though, the employee I spoke to said he picked up the video game controller last night. They also had Robot Replica Barricade. They're supposed to be doing an aisle reset within the next week or two, so they'll have new stock out by then.

TRU didn't have anything new, it seemed.

Aoi

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

costco willowbrook has a pallet full of leader prime w/legends exclusives. walmart near there had a few robot replicas & a bunch of real gear 2 packs and surrounding target & TRU is pretty much cleaned out...

Any CC BB's? PayLoad? DropKick? anything?

College Station ToysRUs has Voyager Optimus Prime and Megatron. At least 10 of each! College Station Walmart has the new Real Gear Robots High Score 100 and Meantime. I picked up 1 of each and left 2 of each there. College Station Walmart also had 25th anniversary single carded figs. I only saw Hooded Cobra Commander, Snake Eyes, and Storm Shadow there. College Station Target has Flint and the Cobra Trooper as well as 2 Cobra 5-packs and 1 Joe 5-pack.

walmart on hwy 6 in sugarland had a bunch of voyger primes and megs. along with some of the new deluxes I picked up a dreadwing, final battle jazz, and barricade. along with a voyger ironhide that was the only other voyger there besides prime and megs.

walmart on hwy 6 in sugarland had a bunch of voyger primes and megs. along with some of the new deluxes I picked up a dreadwing, final battle jazz, and barricade. along with a voyger ironhide that was the only other voyger there besides prime and megs.

I am visiting some friends in Temple. We drove down to Austin yesterday and stopped at all the Targets, Walmarts and TrUS between the two cities along 35. Walmart in Georgtown had a final battle Jazz and 3 cases on a palet of something Transformers related. Crazy lady working there wouldn't let me open them up to see what was in them. The TrUS on 35 on the far north end of Austin (It looked like it was brand new) had a bunch of the voyager Primes and Megs. I also found 2 ultimate BB's at the Target next door to that TrUS. I was also seeing robot replica Barricades at pretty much every store we went to. The Georgtown Walmart did have some RR Megs and BB's as well.

I was trying to find a Deluxe Concept BB for a friend of mine in Belton. I bought a bunch of his old G1 figures from him but he's trying to collect the movie figs and his Bday is tomarrow. Anybody in the Temple to Austin area know of any places I may have missed to find the Deluxe 09 BB?

Archived