The Lone Star State Sighting

DragonX76

It's going to be at the Plano Convention/community center, I think it's called. It's off 75 and Plano Pkwy I believe. It's a pretty decent venue. I just wish it was a bigger show with more of a variety of vendors. Still it's not all that bad. Especially if the LAFToys guys are there.

If your in Allen it shouldn't be too far a drive for ya.

All us DFW folks should meet up there or someplace sometime.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well maybe next show. I'm hoping the LAFTOYS.com guys will be there. I've got a whole list of stuff to look for.

We missed it. I have been out of town so much that we decided to skip DCC this month. I ended up going yesterday for the last hour to check it out. We will definitely have a booth for the October DCC. If there is anything on your list that you were going to ask us about shoot me a PM.

Anyone going to see the TF Movie tonight? I am!

Well I was going to get an MP Megs from ya. Then I went to TRUS and found the reissue Primal/Megs and the reissue soundwave. Both of wich I was needing/wanting as my old primal and megs disapeared at some point.

The DCC was VERY TF LITE!! Was pretty disapointed. I sure wish somebody would bring back a show like the old Dallas Fantasy Fair!! Now THAT was what a show like that is supposed to be. I did get to chat with Kristy Swanson when she ducked out behind the curtain to get a break and I just happend to wander out the wrong door and bumped into her. Just a normal conversation. NO crazy fan stuff. SHe was pretty cool.

One of the guys that DID have some TF's said he doesn't bring many because few people are willing to shell out the bucks for them. He didn't have anything I didn't already have so...

Well I'll probably be looking at the MP Megs next month as I've already spent my montly TF budget.

OH and yes I am going tonight to the 8:00 show at the Cinemark Grapevine. Anybody else local goin?

Last I check we got only 1 MP Megs left. After he is gone, we probably won't get more until he gets reissued.

When we did DCC Fan Days earlier this year, we were the only booth that actually had new domestic or new imported stuff. We also had the most expensive stuff since I had brought a whole bunch of Medicom 1/6 RAH and Yamato 1/48 & 1/60 Macross stuff. Most vendors seemed to have vintage used stuff. Vintage stuff is cool, but it would be nice to actually be part of convention were vendors had a better mix of new and old stuff. When I went by on Sunday, it seemed like is was the same vendors from DCC Fan Days. Hopefully DCC in October will be better...not sure where it will be yet. If anyone knows of any convention in Dallas that is closer to what Dallas Fantasy Fair used to be like, please let me know!

FYI we do allow locals to pick-up orders in person. When you check out you have the option to not pay shipping and opt for pick-up. This way locals do not have to wait for conventions to get stuff from me in person.

Well maybe next show. I'm hoping the LAFTOYS.com guys will be there. I've got a whole list of stuff to look for.

We missed it. I have been out of town so much that we decided to skip DCC this month. I ended up going yesterday for the last hour to check it out. We will definitely have a booth for the October DCC. If there is anything on your list that you were going to ask us about shoot me a PM.

Anyone going to see the TF Movie tonight? I am!

Well I was going to get an MP Megs from ya. Then I went to TRUS and found the reissue Primal/Megs and the reissue soundwave. Both of wich I was needing/wanting as my old primal and megs disapeared at some point.

The DCC was VERY TF LITE!! Was pretty disapointed. I sure wish somebody would bring back a show like the old Dallas Fantasy Fair!! Now THAT was what a show like that is supposed to be. I did get to chat with Kristy Swanson when she ducked out behind the curtain to get a break and I just happend to wander out the wrong door and bumped into her. Just a normal conversation. NO crazy fan stuff. SHe was pretty cool.

One of the guys that DID have some TF's said he doesn't bring many because few people are willing to shell out the bucks for them. He didn't have anything I didn't already have so...

Well I'll probably be looking at the MP Megs next month as I've already spent my montly TF budget.

OH and yes I am going tonight to the 8:00 show at the Cinemark Grapevine. Anybody else local goin?

Last I check we got only 1 MP Megs left. After he is gone, we probably won't get more until he gets reissued.

When we did DCC Fan Days earlier this year, we were the only booth that actually had new domestic or new imported stuff. We also had the most expensive stuff since I had brought a whole bunch of Medicom 1/6 RAH and Yamato 1/48 & 1/60 Macross stuff. Most vendors seemed to have vintage used stuff. Vintage stuff is cool, but it would be nice to actually be part of convention were vendors had a better mix of new and old stuff. When I went by on Sunday, it seemed like is was the same vendors from DCC Fan Days. Hopefully DCC in October will be better...not sure where it will be yet. If anyone knows of any convention in Dallas that is closer to what Dallas Fantasy Fair used to be like, please let me know!

FYI we do allow locals to pick-up orders in person. When you check out you have the option to not pay shipping and opt for pick-up. This way locals do not have to wait for conventions to get stuff from me in person.

Well the closest one that I know of will be Wizard World Texas. It's scheduled for Nov. 16th-18th at the Arlington Convention Center.

Hot DAMN!! I went to Walmart tonight at 121 and Mid Cities Blvd. They had the Robot Heroes 5 pack on the clearance aisle for...get ready...$5.00!!

I bought 5. They had about 10 left. They also had 8 Ricochet alterntors for $10.00, 1 Rollbar for $10.00, and 1 Miester for $10.00

Finally found some Prime/Unicron RH's at the TRUS by NE Mall in NRH. They also had some of the TRUS Prime/BBee Titaniums exclusives as well. That's about all really. Tons of movie stuff of course but nothing new on that end.

Those 5 Wal Mart Heroes figures someone was looking for are the The colony Wal-Mart

Well they need to cruise down to the Wally-world in Bedford. THey've still got about 10 of them at $5.00

There are Robot Heroes 5-packs all over the place in Round Rock / North Austin... as well as the new Jazz/TC & Prime/Unicron packs. I've also seen the 6" Titanium WW Prime/Megs two-pack at two different TRU's.

Anyone seen any Robot Replicas yet?

No sir I have not. The shelves in my area are seriously getting bare!!

I did find an original Power Master Prime (I think. Did they do a reissue? There was quite a bit of yellowing on the box, plastic windows and tape.) for $89.00 MIB today! I hope its still there next month. The original one I had got sold in a garage sale long ago. Long story but let's just say he fell victim to the parents cleaning out the storage building several years back.

Archived