The Lone Star State Sighting

DragonX76

Dragon you rock.

Went to Frys on my lunch break and picked up Astrotrain from the classics line.

They had a shopping cart full of Classics figures.

Optimus

Megatron

Astrotrain

Rodimus

Bumblebee

Starscream

and

20th Anniversary Prime

Would have picked up more from the shopping cart, but am passing on Megs and Ops and Joel at BBTS already shipped my Rodimus and Bumblebee figures.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks to a bud of mine who saw them, I got Classic Astrotrain, Bumblebee, Rodimus, and Starscream at the College Station Target. There is one Astrotrain left on the pegs. They were $12.99 before tax.

BTW, Botcon ruled this year!

so they cost $12.99 @ target also? now i feel a lot better for spending $12.99 for each of them at Fry's although they should be $9.99. I would hold onto that receipt for a price adjustment for target. speaking of target, the new target off 1960/Eldridge just open last nite, their grand opening is this sunday & the old target around the corner off Jones is closing it's today. they had 2 GF V. primes, 1 quickmix, 2 primus w/unicron head, 2 of each titanium 6"prime & megs, butch of 3 inchers, 1 of each wing saber, menasor & sky shadow & that was it. i was hoping since it was a new store that they would at least have classics in & for some reason, there are stock piles of the star wars exclusive rogue two snowspeeders...

I just swung by the Fry's on 59 South and they still have plenty of classics. You can't miss them, when you first walk in they're on the first endcap on your right hand side.

After buying myself a set, there was still about 4 to 5 left of each figure and about 10 of the new 20th Primes.

Checked Fry's at US 75 and Plano Parkway and found only smaller Titanuiums, Attacktix, and for $80 the 20th Anniversary Movie Optimus Prime.

Target is the place to be for Classics in our area my friend. My store (Allen, 75 and Mcdermott) got two cases in so after I bought one of each that means theres one left of each figure - in the back. You should be able to get someone to grab them for you using the DPCI #'s 087061167 (Voyager) and 087061166 (Deluxe). I'm not sure when we are going to put them on the floor. The new Super Target that just opened in Mckinney on 121 and Custer (IIRC) has them one of each out on the floor.

Also the deluxes were $9.99 at both stores.

Found two cases of Voyager Class Classics line at Walmart on Culebra and 410 w. I didn't have the money to buy but my friend bought both Megs and Prime. :tfsad

Archived