The Lone Star State Sighting

DragonX76

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wow its been forever since iv posted something on here but i went to the willowbrook toys r us today and they had 1 10th anniversary Optimus Primal vs. Megatron exclusive , so i had to pick it up, but im just letting you all know that there out so keep an eye out

wow its been forever since iv posted something on here but i went to the willowbrook toys r us today and they had 1 10th anniversary Optimus Primal vs. Megatron exclusive , so i had to pick it up, but im just letting you all know that there out so keep an eye out

dammit! one (or two) day too late! :tdown

The Target on HW6 at 529 had 3 each of the 10th Anni Beastwars Primes and Megatron. I already have Prime and just grabbed up one Megs. Otherwise, nothing too new.

Target on South Main had 1 Primus with Unicron Head

Target on San Felipe had 1 Primus with Unicron Head and Menasaur

Target in Meyerland had 1 alt prime and 1 alt Mirage

TRU on South Main had nothing new

Havent seen Skywarp or Jetfire yet, and most of the stores had NO Titanium transformers at all.

Hey guys, does anyone here collect TF boxes? I'm asking because I'm cleaning out my old room at my parents house and I'm literally going to throw away all my TF boxes (except my few G1s / Reissue boxes) unless someone would like some or all of them. I have every box / card from near the start of BeastWars to present in varying conditions (mostly good, but have been stored in large trash bags in my closet.)

If you would like to stake claim to any of them, they're yours.

I'm posting this here in the Texas sightings forum because I would have no idea how to ship these guys to you. If you live or are coming anywhere near the Houston area, I'd be happy to drop them off somewhere (a midway point or something).

I'm not asking any money for these at all, I just figured I would offer them up before I toss them out.

Let me know,

-Turbine

EDIT: Just to let you know that someone has taken these off my hands :D

Oh and Walmart on Westheimer has 3 Titanium Megs, the latest wave of the 3 inch guys, but nothing else :(

Archived