The Lone Star State Sighting

DragonX76

There's a new Target on Westheimer, near the Walmart and Toys R Us that has been keeping good stock. Last check they had all the new alts (mirage, prime, camshaft) as well as the titanium line and new cybertron toys. The only thing I didn't see was a Quickmix.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Walmart 1960/Eldridge had a Brakedown GTS i grabbed, guess i missed out on the yellow scrapmetal. A menasor, sky shadow & wing saber, 2 meisters & a few tracks & Primus w/unicron head & new deluxes w/prime planet symbol variants...

Target in Allen has Mirage and Prime again, been there for a couple days actually. We also got Camshaft, but I bought it. :tflaugh

Have you guys gotten any more Quickmix in since the last one you bought? And what about Menasor? :D

Nope. Last Ultra case we got was the Red alert/Scorponok one again. We haven't gotten any Voyagers since I bought that Quickmix too. (Although I am off today and there was a truck last night, so they could have come in, but probably did not.)

THREE QuickMixes at TЯU IN Frisco on Preston.

I just got my CamShaft, so I couldn't buy one. Enjoy!

Where did you get your Camshaft, man?

Archived