The Lone Star State Sighting

DragonX76

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Went hunting this weekend and didnt find squat.

TRU on I-10 and Echo lane has Universe Ramjet

Walmart on Kirkwood and Westheimer has some 20th Anniversay Primes, and lots of Smokescreen alternators. Plus everything for energon wave 1 and 2.

TRU on Westheimer inside the belt had wave 1 and 2 of Energon, and a few Armada Primes both versions, on sale in some pretty beat up boxs.

Also found Dirge and Rodimus at both TRU's.

No word on Arcee or Insecticon yet. Will keep you posted.

Here is my update for today, I covered alot of Harris county and made alot of stops and here is what I found.

Pearland

Target had energon wave 1 & 2 and some universe

Walmart had all energon wave 1 & 2, 5 MP Primes, 1 King Atlas, entire rack of Universe Sunstorms, and had three of the new GLOWBOTS

Baytown

Walmart on Garth Road had energon wave 1 & 2 and 5 Universe Sunstorms.

Target on Garth Road had Energon wave 1 & 2 and a multitude of alternators.

Toys R us on Garth and I-10 had Armada Powerlinx Prime on sale, on Reissue of JAZZ in the bin up top, and more reissues then you can shake a stick at.

Still nothing on Arcee or Insecticon or any other wave of Energon 3 figures.

man in amirllo i was visiting on the day of new stalk and they had all energon that are currantly released they had about 20 mp primes and a cart full of alter nators of both smokescreen and side swipe

I was so angry had no$$$ to buy anything

In mcallen I found alot of Rodimus and prowl in k-mart. Also found a couple of armada megatrons in some boxs that were lookin pretty rough.

Yo, I was born in Mcallen and grew up in Edinburg, Pharr and Mcallen but I live in Austin now! Nothing new here, checked today and 620/183 walmart had all the new Universe sets and Energon minicon two packs but no Arcee or Insecticon yet.

Walmart on Dunvale had two Arcees, 4 Insecticons and 1 Mirage. Plus about 5 MP Primes.

After I left they had 1 Arcee, 3 Insecticons, and 0 Mirage. All the Primes were left untouched by me.

Happy Hunting.

Archived