The Lone Star State Sighting

DragonX76

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was just about to post that! Hilariously, to me anyway, the DCPI's for the 3 inch and 6 inches were switched, so the 3 inches ring up at 14.99 and the 6 inchers ring up at 4.99!

Anyway, I finally found the pallet with these on them today. (Again, Target in Allen, 75 and Mcdermott.) They are NOT out on the floor yet. They are located in the back now though, so if you get the DCPI numbers, you can get someone to pull them from the back. ( Just remember that the numbers are switched.) They should be out on the floor by Thursday most likely. It's possible they might set it tonight, but I don't think they will get to the action figure isle until tomorrow night. ( They are currently setting up the toy section for the "holiday season")

I found 2 cases of the 6 inch, and one of the 3 inch. There could be more though.

My sis was able to grab me the 6" titaniums at the target jones/1960. it was a surprise when she called me & it rang up 4.99, i was like are you sure? she got the last ones...

MotherPowerglide. I checked on Cutten, and 290/Hollister. Cleared out. Probably right when the news broke.

290 and Cutten both have the latest Deluxes, Unicron, Demolishor, Bendy Prime in stock. 290 has a Meister if anyone cares.

Walmarts do have 6"'ers in stock.

My sis was able to grab me the 6" titaniums at the target jones/1960. it was a surprise when she called me & it rang up 4.99, i was like are you sure? she got the last ones...

MotherPowerglide. I checked on Cutten, and 290/Hollister. Cleared out. Probably right when the news broke.

290 and Cutten both have the latest Deluxes, Unicron, Demolishor, Bendy Prime in stock. 290 has a Meister if anyone cares.

Walmarts do have 6"'ers in stock.

A friend of mine found his 6" Titanium figures at Target in SA, at the $4.99 price too. Dammit, I only want Prime!

Alternators Camshaft found at Target in Dallas area.

It's boot time too!! They only had 2 Meisters left.

If any one is still looking for an Alt. Optimus Prime here in the Dallas area I have an extra if any one has not found him yet. PM me if you want him. Let me know before 5 today cause after 5 I am no longer on line till tomorrow morning.

Houston - Willowbrook Target has some goodies in stock!

1x Wing Saber - 1st time I've ever seen this guy in person

1x Menasor - well, I took this fella

1x Sky Shadow

Bendy Prime and Demolishor are also available

Restock on the 6" Titaniums at the normal price point

and oddly enough, a restock on Cybertron Prime - Leader class

As I said before, I took the Menasor; Sky Shadow and Wing Saber are still available at 1pm CST.

Archived