The Lone Star State Sighting

DragonX76

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Noticed an alt Jazz at the Target in Allen on McDermott tonite.

Yeah thats the same Jazz that has been there since I bought Prime and Mirage.. he dissapeared for a day or two than came back. He was either put down somewhere else, or returned. *shrug*

Stilll looking for Mirage....stillll looking for Cybertron Menasor and Quickmix.....and Unicron and Ransack GTS, for that matter.

Walmart at Laredo has 2 Unicrons 2 Quickmix and 4 Primus with uni head. Picked up only one Primus.

I picked up a 6" Titanium War Within Prime and Megatron at the College Station ToysRUs yesterday late afternoon. They got in 2 of each. I left one of each there.

Accidently found BWX Primal and Megs today. They were not in the TF section, someone has stashed them in the storage above behind those flats, in the Mcfarlane section where TF used to be. Don't know what compelled me to check over there, but glad I did. :)

No 6 inch Titaniums, unfortunatly.

Snagged Quickmix at work today. Only one there, but at least he's makin the rounds up here.

You might check my store late next week if you want Titaniums, I haven't been able to confirm it yet (IE haven't found the pallet with them) but they are supposed to set next week.

Snagged Quickmix at work today. Only one there, but at least he's makin the rounds up here.

You might check my store late next week if you want Titaniums, I haven't been able to confirm it yet (IE haven't found the pallet with them) but they are supposed to set next week.

Argh! I knew you were going to say Quickmix showed up at your store! lol Of course it had to be the one in Allen....and not the one in McKinney that I went to this morning. :tflaugh

Archived