The Lone Star State Sighting

DragonX76

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks JaviSRK for the info. How many do they have? I need to get one of those & megatron for my friend overseas.

If you guys from Houston can do me a favor, if you have a sighting, please let me know how many of the newer figs are on the shelves at the stores you see them at b/c I sufferef from a leg injury last week and have limited mobility b/c I'm on crutches now & will be having surgery soon & will probably be on them for the next 6 to 10 weeks & rehab after that. So I will probably not be posting much here. Thanks fellow Houstonians!

Oh yeah.  Houston Willowbrook TRU has Optimus Primal in stock.  Boy, that is one ugly mold.

Thanks JaviSRK for the info. How many do they have? I need to get one of those & megatron for my friend overseas.

If you guys from Houston can do me a favor, if you have a sighting, please let me know how many of the newer figs are on the shelves at the stores you see them at b/c I sufferef from a leg injury last week and have limited mobility b/c I'm on crutches now & will be having surgery soon & will probably be on them for the next 6 to 10 weeks & rehab after that. So I will probably not be posting much here. Thanks fellow Houstonians!

Oh yeah.  Houston Willowbrook TRU has Optimus Primal in stock.  Boy, that is one ugly mold.

I'm not sure.  I'm going back today to see what they have. 

Since I work near Willowbrook Mall, I can cover the Willowbrook TRU, Wallymart, Target.

I live near Memorial, so I can cover TRU Westheimer, Bunkerhill; Targets on San Felipe, Taylor (new,near downtown), Memorial City and Dunvale(new); and Wal-Mart on Westheimer and Dunvale.

I suspect that Prime was at the Taylor Target, since I only saw Ricochet and Rollbar there, meaning someone got Meister and Prime.

Saw 2 quickmix tfs and 1 ransack gts at walmart here in Laredo.

So which means that San Antonio should get it soon then.... Though still waiting to find a Alt Prime in stores.

Ok, tried to post yesterday on IE, had a few virus warnings on this site.  Willowbrook TRU sold out on the 10th Primals.  They did have the new Basic/Scouts with Ransack GTS and Giant Planet team.  Also a restock on LoC.

Cybertron Primus w/ Head(!!) at Spring Creek Supercenter Walmart!! I went there around 2am in the morning and saw about 4 of them. I bought one, obviously. Woohoo!

They aren't with the rest of the TFs(at least they weren't last night), they are on the top shelf on the aisle behind the TF aisle(where they put their Marvel Legends and other Marvel toys).

They also had the new 3-inch Titaniums TFs. I really don't like those, so I didn't get any.

Archived