The Lone Star State Sighting

DragonX76

Cheek-Sparger Walmart in HEB. Got ALT Mirage and Camshaft.

Have two Quickmix, one UNicron, and 2 each Armada repaints. I have yet to see any of the new basics or a Menasor.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

found mirage , quickmix and camshaft at new walmart in Desoto Tx, i picked them up, theres also a alt prime left

Alt Prime, Alt Meister

Walmart on Spring Creek and 75 in Plano

Did you get a Prime?!

Got mine almost two weeks ago at Toys Я Us in Dallas off 75 at Walnut Hill. From the first assortment that had Prime, since there was neither a Meister nor a Mirage, but there were Rico, Roll, and Skids that hadn't been there the day before.

Argh! And I was going to go to that walmart too...and I wound up going to the McKinney one. icon_sad.gif

Had to get something there already and wandered over to look in case they had a Primus yet that I could layaway.

Don't anyone forget- 8:00 Central it's time to grab a Nemesis Prime from Hasbro online today!

Primus w/UNICRON HEAD spotted at the Wal-mart in Frisco near Stonebriar mall. There was only one. I turned it so you can't see the Unicron head unless you pick it up. You'd best hurry if you want it.

I went by there earlier today, probably just after you turned him around on the shelf, because he was turned backwards. I passed him up because I was thinking $50 was just too much. I went back later and got him, though. There are Primus w/ Uni here in the Dallas area.  :thumb  In the Wal-Mart database (I scanned him using the price checker) he is referred to as "Primus with unicorn". I didn't find any unicorns in the box, but it did contain Unicron's head.

There are also bubble Tracks, Rollbar, Meister and Skids. I scavenged through the entire isle, both sides, trying to find freakin' Mirage or Optimus... bupkis. Millenium Falcons there, too.

Saw 2 Primus with Unicron head tonight at the Wal-Mart in Sweetwater. It's kinda remote compared to most of you guys, but I thought I would list it.

Still no new Cybertron or Alts.  :redface

Archived