The Lone Star State Sighting

DragonX76

Toys Я Us in Plano off 75 and Parker

Load of wave 4 LOC figures. Galvatrons, CD Red alerts, Vector Primes, Soundwaves, Thundercrackers.

Loads of the Mega wave that has Soundwave, Dark Crumplezone and Nemesis Breaker.

No alts period.

Did they have the 3inch Titaniums then? Cause they have Unicron, BW Megatron, and WWI Prime now.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Houston Willowbrook TRU has 4 Primus's in stock w/o head. 

Houston, I'm about to give up on the Alt Prime/Mirage search - ain't seen Blot.  I know there is a new target opening on Westheimer near Dunvale (near that infamous Wallymart) - maybe all the new TF stock went there? (opens july 24th)

Found the Cybertron Deluxe wave with Unicron in it... but no Unicron.. got the repaint of the smaller Optimus prime though at a walmart here... no new alts any where here in town.. NO Primus either.

but did also see Ransack GTS and the Giant planet minicon set plus the star wars vs TF's attackix set too. did pick up any of it.

Missed out on Alt Mirage & Prime b/c all was left were Meister & Tracks from that assortment for the walmart on 1960/eldridge. highway 6 walmart had a quickmix but i picked it up along w/giant planet minicons but no ransack gts. they have about 3 or 4 of each of the new deluxes unicron, prime & demolisher. target next door has 3 primus w/o unicron head...

Picked up the only Cybertron Quickmix, deluxe Unicron, Optimus Prime, and Demolishor at the Bryan Super Walmart. :boogie  CS Walmart still has a Demolisher. Target has 2-3 Metroplexes and Primus (non-Unicron head). Toys R Us has a Primus (again no Unicron head), wave 3 LOC, and 1 of each wave 1 & 2 3" Titaniums minus Starscream.

Still no signs of the latest basic Cyberton waves, Menasor, or Alternators in the area. :tdown

Damn now Quick Mix is showing up.... arrrgh! but its good in the long run.. Since I'm only collecting the TF's that appeared in the show with some others US exculsives.

so with me buying Menasor two weeks ago.. I just need 6 more.

Appeared in the show-

Primus

Quick mix

Scrapmetal- yellow and blue

U.S exculsives-

Unicron

Cryo-scourge

But at this rate, I may just stop collecting Alternators and wait for the Classics line to show up... Then it turns into a pokemon thing- got to collect them all!

Archived