The Lone Star State Sighting

DragonX76

the TRU in  duncanville has three more primus w/o unicron head in stock and the 3' titanium TF's in.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Damn SA, can't find anything new! want to move to the Dallas/Ft. Worth area... or have friends up there pic up figures for me and I'll send money.

Hit the jack pot today and Picked up Primus! At the Toysrus on 75 and Parker.

He was the only one left. He did not come with the Unicron Head. No big deal to me just glad to have the figure itself. :clap

Hit the jack pot today and Picked up Primus! At the Toysrus on 75 and Parker.

He was the only one left. He did not come with the Unicron Head. No big deal to me just glad to have the figure itself. :clap

....  :tfmad

lol

Nice find, bro.

Well I held a Primus and carried him around today. There were half a dozen. At the Target on 1604 & Blanco in San Antonio, and get this, they were surrounded by red stickered CLEARANCE items, including a generic clearance sticker under the Primus figures.

My 6 year old and I nearly hadd coronaries taking one to the scanner to check price, thinking 'This is one of the freak 12 dollar ones!!!'

....only to have it come up as $49.99 on the scanner.

we looked at him for 5 minutes, wandered around for 15 hoping to find a clerk to ask if the price was right, and failing to attract the attention of a single worker, put him back.

Stopped at a Walmart in in Austin on the way home, no luck on the Alt Prime.

*sigh*

How much was the generic clearance sticker beneath Primus?

I'm sure if you took it over to Customer Service and explained how (all six?) they were placed in the clearance-marked aisle, on clearance marked shelves and expected the clearance price, since that was the price on the shelves. If they didn't want to sell it for that price, they should remove the clearance tag or find another aisle to place them.

Aoi

Well there was no dollar amount price. Just the word clearance. Other items around it and above it had red stickers with a price noted physically on their boxes. All Star Wars stuff.

Not being familiar with that store, I just left it be.

Alt Optimus Prime in San Antonio, but only so far at Target.. but it was the wave before mirage though... found one but didn't have the money till friday to get it.

An Damn I want Primus!

GAAAARGH!!!

I just LEFT San Antonio yesterday.

Back in Allen now. Checke Mckinney Walmart and Target, bubkis unless you are looiing for Cybertron Megatron- there's a returned one on the shelves at the McK WalMart

Checked the Plano WalMart at Spring Creek and 75. Nuthin, except those Star Wars vs Transformers Attacktix things.

Archived