The Lone Star State Sighting

DragonX76

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Space was cleared out at the bottom of my Walmart also 2 weeks ago and then it got filled up w/nothing but Metroplex. hope that isn't the case w/your walmart b/c I can make that trip during my lunch break if they do get them in...

I went to my local Westheimer/Dunvale walmart today - Had a few Metroplexes in stock.  More importantly, quite a bit of space was cleared out at the bottom.  Looks like Primus is coming to Walmart really soon.

Might be a waste tonight.  That Walmart doesn't restock until after midnight.  Also, it's a horrible walmart.  It's like a tornado hit that place everytime I go.

Target in Allen on McDermott had NO Alts and darned near nothing in the Cybertron Department.

Allen hasn't received any new Transformers in almost a month. There should be a big boom of new stuff at the end of July to coincide with the revision. I'm still on the look out though.

Revision?

With my luck Alt Prime will flood Dallas while I'm in San Antonio the next 3 days and be gone when I return.

All they had at that walmart today was metroplex, soundave, leo breaker & attactix, nothing else "new" wise. there are metroplex everywhere & attactix. tru westheimer has squat although all the supreme starscreams are gone now. 290 walmart & target has nothing also...

Space was cleared out at the bottom of my Walmart also 2 weeks ago and then it got filled up w/nothing but Metroplex. hope that isn't the case w/your walmart b/c I can make that trip during my lunch break if they do get them in...

I went to my local Westheimer/Dunvale walmart today - Had a few Metroplexes in stock.  More importantly, quite a bit of space was cleared out at the bottom.  Looks like Primus is coming to Walmart really soon.

Might be a waste tonight.  That Walmart doesn't restock until after midnight.  Also, it's a horrible walmart.  It's like a tornado hit that place everytime I go.

the only thing new in the willowbrook area, as a matter of fact the entire northwest areas are metroplex, soundwaves & nemesis breakers. does anyone have any target, walmart or TRU contacts in h-town...

Noted a few WalMarts on the way down to San Antonio last night

Going to stop at two on the way back Monday, headin up I-35.

Probably Austin and Waco.

If anyone in SA spots some Alt Primes, put up a shout!  I'll do likewise

Houston Area - TRU Bunker Hill (near Memorial City) has the 3" Titanium TF Figurines in stock.  I took 1 starscream and 1 war within Prime, but 1 each remains, along with 2 each of Beast Megatron, Unicron, G1 Jazz, and Alt Sideswipe. (1st in TX I hope) :clap

Also has LoC figures - Sunstorm, Vector Prime, Soundwave, Red Hot Shot.  Didn't pick those up.

Target Memorial City and Galleria has nothing really new.

Target always has a revision, or reset in the toy area end of July/August. Makes room for new product lines and such.

Although we did get in Metroplex finally, and some more Ultras. Unfortunatly we got the CD Red alert/Dark Scorponok case... again. We also got more minicons (not the new ones) and the Repugnus/Shortround basics wave again. No deluxes, megas or Alternators. Next truck is monday.

Lewisville area

Found a Primus today at a TRU (most have been at Target).

Found an Alt Meister on the Main street Wally. That means that there was a Mirage there and I missed it. Damn, that one will never restock again!

They only had the unicron & beast megs left so i grabbed those. was disappointed the others weren't there. one of the guys put one set of the new loc & i grabbed those also...

Walmart near town & country has 8 SW Millenium Falcon. Didn't want to dish out $35 for them since i think they will go on clearance later on...

Houston Area - TRU Bunker Hill (near Memorial City) has the 3" Titanium TF Figurines in stock.  I took 1 starscream and 1 war within Prime, but 1 each remains, along with 2 each of Beast Megatron, Unicron, G1 Jazz, and Alt Sideswipe. (1st in TX I hope) :clap

Also has LoC figures - Sunstorm, Vector Prime, Soundwave, Red Hot Shot.  Didn't pick those up.

Target Memorial City and Galleria has nothing really new.

Archived