The Lone Star State Sighting

DragonX76

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
alt mirage and alt meister at walmart in laredo.

*warning incoming horrid mental image* Son of bleeding cowpaddy...

I really hate San Antonio! :finger  :finger

I snagged the one and only Cybertron Menasor yesterday out of 9 stores I hit!!! He is right by my desk as I am typing this. He is one sinister looking Decepticon. Wish there could have been more to his transformation. I think he would have looked better as a part of the Galaxy Force Line.  :Dc  :Dc  :Dc

I snagged the one and only Cybertron Menasor yesterday out of 9 stores I hit!!! He is right by my desk as I am typing this. He is one sinister looking Decepticon. Wish there could have been more to his transformation. I think he would have looked better as a part of the Galaxy Force Line.  :Dc  :Dc  :Dc

Wish you'd let us know what city you reside in! :redface

Remember, this is a thread to help others find and look for TFs.

Don't get overexcited. No Alt Prime or anything.

However, WalMart on Spring Creek and 75 has half a dozen Star Wars Millenium Falcon Transformers. Top shelf. ZERO Alts. Even the last Rollbar and Riccochet are gone.

Target in Allen on McDermott had NO Alts and darned near nothing in the Cybertron Department.

The TFormers/TFans/TNI crew which will include me will be there on-site to cover the event & if it's anything like last year, we will be periodically be at the Hasbro's  TF display b/c they like to tease people but steadily putting out new things during the weekend...

Is anyone here going to SDCC this year? If so, let me know. I am trying to go and it would be nice to know someone there.

As of lastnight Walmart of 290/Tidwell has about a dozen Metroplex, Target next door has nothing. Eldridge/1960 location still has a dozen also & Target Steeplechase has 2 Metroplex, Galleria Target has had nothing new for the past month...

Called a local Target and gave them the DPCI number for Primus 087-06-0001 and she said their store & surrounding area stores show that they do not have it in stock as of yet so that should save some of us some gas trying to look for it until they do start showing up, so it probably means by the time it hits us, they will probably ring up at the correct price of $49.99 and not at the $11.24 clearance price for everyone who has been finding them so far. that will kinda suck, but oh well...

I went to my local Westheimer/Dunvale walmart today - Had a few Metroplexes in stock.  More importantly, quite a bit of space was cleared out at the bottom.  Looks like Primus is coming to Walmart really soon.

Space was cleared out at the bottom of my Walmart also 2 weeks ago and then it got filled up w/nothing but Metroplex. hope that isn't the case w/your walmart b/c I can make that trip during my lunch break if they do get them in...

I went to my local Westheimer/Dunvale walmart today - Had a few Metroplexes in stock.  More importantly, quite a bit of space was cleared out at the bottom.  Looks like Primus is coming to Walmart really soon.

Archived