The Lone Star State Sighting

DragonX76

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

TRU Westhiemer nada, TRU I-10/Bunkerhill has 1 Nemesis Breaker & 3 Soundwaves, TRU Willowbrook still has 2 Nemesis Breakers, Walmart next door has 1 soundwave, Target next to it has 2 Metroplex, Walmart 1960/Eldridge has 12 Metroplex, Walmart 290 had an Alternator Prime & Metroplex, Target next door a Metroplex.

Good news I got the Alternator Prime & finally showed up in Houston, Bad news, is it was the only one...

062306.jpg

Checked WalMart in McKinney.

Last wave of Alts, recent wave of Deluxe cybertrons and some new minicons (the three team vs one)

Checked Target in McKinney, diddly-bubkis.

Same for Target on Mc Dermott in Allen.

I'll be in San Antonio this weekend. Maybe we'll have something there?

Last wave of Alts, recent wave of Deluxe cybertrons and some new minicons (the three team vs one)

I seriously doubt it... on that, I've been looking for Alt Prime for two months and nothing, the only new thing SA has seen is Metroplex.

I seriously doubt it... on that, I've been looking for Alt Prime for two months and nothing, the only new thing SA has seen is Metroplex.

Same around here. I got my Metroplex, so it's kind of disappointing seeing him turn up here and there but no new Alts.

There's a lot of I-35 between here and S.A. and I'm pretty sure a few major stores there around Austin. May have to stop on the way out or back.

Archived