The Lone Star State Sighting

DragonX76

Sup soundwavempl, long time no see. How are things?

Not bad, how things with you DragonX76? You going to Mechacon or Botcon this year? I should be at both this year.

Man, so much out now. I'm hitting the BCS Walmarts on my way to work in the mornings for new TFs, SW, and ML. Plenty that's been sighted to get!

I don't think I'll make it to either one. I didn't make it to last year b/c of the hurricanes. I might need you to pick me up a couple of things if it's cool with you at botcon. The only con trip I will have this year is probably SDCC so if you want anything once they publish their exclusive's lists, let me know.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Super Walmart in Bryan has 2 Cybertron Soundwaves.

Sup soundwavempl, long time no see. How are things?

Houston has zilch new stuff other than Scrapmetals & Lugnutz. That's a problem with it being a huge city is that we get too much of one thing at a time and it takes a long time for the stores to sell it off before they do a refresh...

So things to look out for are Soundwave, Wing Saber, Sky Shadow, Repugnus, Short Round, Skywarp, Cannonball & Alternator Prime currently...

That, and since Houston is so big, you possibly can't go everywhere.  I work out in Willowbrook area, but you have that covered.  I live near Galleria area - able to find Leobreaker (1st time i've actually saw him, weird) for $16.  Hardly any reports on the south side of town.

I actually found Cannonball & Skywarp also @ Target off Jones. None left. Nothing else new...

I picked up Cybertron Cannonball and Skywarp at the College Station Target. They still have Excellion, Override GTS, Cybertron Defense Hot Shot, and Downshift as well as the Universe Constructicons still.

I don't think I'll make it to either one. I didn't make it to last year b/c of the hurricanes. I might need you to pick me up a couple of things if it's cool with you at botcon. The only con trip I will have this year is probably SDCC so if you want anything once they publish their exclusive's lists, let me know.

Hmm... I may possibly be interested in some MOTU SDCC exclusives, I'll let you know. I'll pick you up what you need at Botcon if I'm able to get them.

I GOT SOUNDWAVE!!!! I AM SO HAPPY!!!!

I found him at the Target in Lewisville, I got the last one, but at least you know it's out in this region.

Before I found him at Target I went to TRU in Lewisville and they said they are restocking their TFs today, so someone should go check that out

I found Skywarp, Cannonball, Wing Saber, Skyshadow and Soundwave at Walmart and K-Mart in Longview. 

I found Shortround (sadly, no Repugnus) at the Target in Tyler. 

If you live in my area or have to travel through Tyler, I would not recommend stopping here right now.  We are so backed up I had to combine my liquor run (dry county) with a toy run so that I could find something that has not been out for 2-3 months already.

I GOT SOUNDWAVE!!!! I AM SO HAPPY!!!!

I found him at the Target in Lewisville, I got the last one, but at least you know it's out in this region.

Before I found him at Target I went to TRU in Lewisville and they said they are restocking their TFs today, so someone should go check that out

Heh, I got the one right before that. I didn't know there was anyone on this board in Lewisville. Awesome!

1 soundwave @ super target on I67 in cedar hill tx

Archived