The Lone Star State Sighting

DragonX76

Sky Shadow spotted and bought at Walmart Supercenter off 75 and Spring Creek. That was a couple days ago.

And they also had SOUNDWAVE! I promptly picked him up, as well.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone still looking for a Cybertron Scourge (I know a lot of folk mentioned not being able to find him when they finally decided to get one) there's one at the Target on University in McKinney.

New Walmart in McKinney has ALL of the last couple of waves of Alts including Tracks and Prowl.

Super Walmart in Bryan has 2 Cybertron Soundwaves.

Sup soundwavempl, long time no see. How are things?

Houston has zilch new stuff other than Scrapmetals & Lugnutz. That's a problem with it being a huge city is that we get too much of one thing at a time and it takes a long time for the stores to sell it off before they do a refresh...

So things to look out for are Soundwave, Wing Saber, Sky Shadow, Repugnus, Short Round, Skywarp, Cannonball & Alternator Prime currently...

Repugnus, Shortround, Skywarp, and Cannonball are out?

Damn, just when I thought I was caught up!

Has anyone in Texas seen Alternators Prime yet?

Still looking for Alt Prime, C Wingsaber.

Only just now got a Leobreaker- had to try the Frisco Target before I could find a remaining one on the $16 sale with Minicons on it.

Locally (Plano, Allen, McKinney) newest stuff is still Lugnutz, Override GTS and Excillion.

OH! I forgot that the Targets around here have gotten the newer minicons. The ones where the 'bots are all SWAT something and the 'cons are repains of the Energon Sabre team.

Sup soundwavempl, long time no see. How are things?

Not bad, how things with you DragonX76? You going to Mechacon or Botcon this year? I should be at both this year.

Man, so much out now. I'm hitting the BCS Walmarts on my way to work in the mornings for new TFs, SW, and ML. Plenty that's been sighted to get!

I picked up Cybertron Cannonball and Skywarp at the College Station Target. They still have Excellion, Override GTS, Cybertron Defense Hot Shot, and Downshift as well as the Universe Constructicons still.

I picked up Cybertron Cannonball and Skywarp at the College Station Target. They still have Excellion, Override GTS, Cybertron Defense Hot Shot, and Downshift as well as the Universe Constructicons still.

Awesome to hear. I will go to walmart tonight and see if they have any!

Archived