The Lone Star State Sighting

DragonX76

malmart on 382( beltline rd) in cedar hill has 3 rollbars in now, i got one last night, still looking for lugnuts :tfmad

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TRU off 75 in Plano(next to Target) has a bunch of Lugnutz and Scrapmetals. At least 3 of each, from what I saw.

Along with that, they also still have plenty of CD Scattorshots and Dark Crumplezones.

I also bought Wing Saber and Excellion from Walmart Supercenter in Plano, off 75. They had Sky Shadow, but I did not have enough money for him. I went back the day after, and he was gone. :(

Super Target in Richardson(Plano Road & Belt Line, next to the mall) has two Excellions when I went there yesterday. And they had one Override GT..but I bought that one. hehe

how are the swords? rubbery like Vector Primes or more rigid.

An btw Damn San Antonio for not having Wing Saber yet!

I also bought Wing Saber and Excellion from Walmart Supercenter in Plano, off 75. They had Sky Shadow, but I did not have enough money for him. I went back the day after, and he was gone. icon_sad.gif

I didn't see any of these figures there this afternoon. Presuming your're talking about the Walmart on 75 and Spring Creek. There were a bunch of Crumplezone, a Leobreaker, and scads of minicons. Lots of the last two waves of Alts too- although they've sold through half of them in the last month. They had really stocked up.

Dunno about the Richardson Walmart on 75 and Spring Valley.

I also bought Wing Saber and Excellion from Walmart Supercenter in Plano, off 75. They had Sky Shadow, but I did not have enough money for him. I went back the day after, and he was gone. icon_sad.gif

I didn't see any of these figures there this afternoon. Presuming your're talking about the Walmart on 75 and Spring Creek. There were a bunch of Crumplezone, a Leobreaker, and scads of minicons. Lots of the last two waves of Alts too- although they've sold through half of them in the last month. They had really stocked up.

Dunno about the Richardson Walmart on 75 and Spring Valley.

Sorry for the misunderstanding. :(  I bought Wing Saber and Excellion from that Walmart Supercenter(Plano, off 75) last week...so, they should be getting some more in either yesterday or today(I'm just assuming, since it was a Wednesday night/Thursday morning when I picked them up).

I actually went there tonight(Wednesday night, around 11:30pm) and they still didn't have anything new out..just one Lugnutz. Maybe they were going to put them up later? Or maybe Thursday night? I'm not sure when they restock their TFs.

TRU off 75 in Plano(next to Target) has a bunch of Lugnutz and Scrapmetals. At least 3 of each, from what I saw.

Along with that, they also still have plenty of CD Scattorshots and Dark Crumplezones.

I also bought Wing Saber and Excellion from Walmart Supercenter in Plano, off 75. They had Sky Shadow, but I did not have enough money for him. I went back the day after, and he was gone. :(

Super Target in Richardson(Plano Road & Belt Line, next to the mall) has two Excellions when I went there yesterday. And they had one Override GT..but I bought that one. hehe

how are the swords? rubbery like Vector Primes or more rigid.

An btw Damn San Antonio for not having Wing Saber yet!

I apologize for not seeing your post sooner. I actually have not taken him out of the box yet. I always do this with all my TFs..."take 'em out..don't take 'em out"...but I always wind up taking them out. lol  :tflaugh

Sorry I could not be of any help to ya, bro.

You got to be kidding, missing paint application again.... damn Hasbro! any other missing paint applications?

Walmart 290/Tidwell has 2 override gts & 1 excellion, target next door has override GTS & lugnutz. still nothing in the willowbrook area. Target Highway 6/529 has nothing but walmart next door has 2 override gts & 2 excellion...

Sky Shadow and Wing saber at walmart in San Antonio.... didn't have the money or i'd got WS.

Archived