The Lone Star State Sighting

DragonX76

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Went back there tonite. Toys Я Us in Plano off 75 below Parker next to Target.

Cybertron:

Half a dozen C.D. Scattorshot.

Half a dozen Dark Crumplezone.

Several Galvatrons and Optimus Primes.

Two Crosswises.

I snagged the last C.D. HotShot.

Alts:

3 Shockwaves

2 Windchargers

3 Sunstreakers

3 Tracks

2 Skids

Cybertron:

Two Crosswises.

Alts:

3 Shockwaves

2 Windchargers

3 Sunstreakers

3 Tracks

2 Skids

Is the shockwaves the new packaging?

Cybertron:

Two Crosswises.

Alts:

3 Shockwaves

2 Windchargers

3 Sunstreakers

3 Tracks

2 Skids

Is the shockwaves the new packaging?

I don't think so. I was there a few days before him, and they were still the old packaging style Shockwaves.

The TRU on 75 in Dallas has pretty much everything that is out, lots of Dark Crumplezones, Cybertron Defense Hotshots, Galvatrons, and I think some Ramble's.

It's kind of hard to get to so I think a lot of people don't go to it, but they have a lot of other cool figures as well, like pretty much every Marvel Legend in the Apocolypse and Sentinel and even Riders series.

Super target at loop 410 at Fredricksburg road had one Mirage GTS and one Excellion... did have the cash to get either!

found scrapmetal @ target off 290/tidwell. none left but had 2 lugnutz & new minicons, 2 raptraps and at the end cap bunches of the the universe build team, overbite/repugnus, 2 packs & bonus packs. walmart next door has nothing new & found excellion at walmart at 1960/eldridge but no signs of override gts...

TRU off 75 in Plano(next to Target) has a bunch of Lugnutz and Scrapmetals. At least 3 of each, from what I saw.

Along with that, they also still have plenty of CD Scattorshots and Dark Crumplezones.

I also bought Wing Saber and Excellion from Walmart Supercenter in Plano, off 75. They had Sky Shadow, but I did not have enough money for him. I went back the day after, and he was gone. :(

Super Target in Richardson(Plano Road & Belt Line, next to the mall) has two Excellions when I went there yesterday. And they had one Override GT..but I bought that one. hehe

Archived