The Lone Star State Sighting

DragonX76

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Target Supercenter? The only Target supercenters near Allen is the one in Richardson and the one in Frisco. The Target on University is just a regular one.

The Walmart that used to be on University, is actually closed and torn down. The new Supercenter Walmart is just behind it. Just take Redbud Blvd off 380.

Sorry, didn't know which one you were talking about in your post. Hope that helps. :)

Ah, yeah I misread that.

Sorry- been mostly offline this week owing to an emergency sugery for my wife. Checked in last night and misread that.

Still might try to hit one later.

Sorry to hear that, bro. Hope all is well with your wife.

Just came back from Target on McDermott in Allen

In addition to the Deluxe two packs and the voyager packed-with-two-minicons boes, they have all 4 figures (soild in pairs) of the UNIVERSE CONSTRUCTICONS.

I don't want them, but I know some folk do. Enjoy- there's at leas two boxes of each pair right now.

Katy Mills TRU has bunches of defense scattorshot & dark crumplezone a couple of defense hot shot & downshift. walmart next door has one of each. the tru also has 2 scrapmetals in the little window display but none for sale...

WalMart on Central and Spring Creek has:

2 Alt Rollbars

2 Alt Riccochets (for the second one fo each, check very top shelf)

3 Alt SunStreakers

2 Alt Skids

Also several Cybertron Crosswise, THunderblast and a couple of Galvatrons.

TЯU on central near Parker in Plano had 3 or 4 Alt Prowls and a few Cyb Crosswise, and one more Cyb Downshift.

TЯU on Central and Walnut Hill in DALLAS

2 or 3 Cybertron Defense ScattorShots (I got one)

2 Dark Crumplezones

2 or 3 Cyb Galvatrons

Assorted Sunstreaker, Skids and whtnot Alts but also 3 or 4 blue box Alt SideSwipes. Haven't seen those in ages.

Archived