The Lone Star State Sighting

DragonX76

Raider Magnus - Are there still Grimlocks over at the TRU @ Walnut Hill/75? Let me know...

Alt. Prowl, Sunstreaker and Skids at the Walmart on 290/Mopac

Los- haven't been back there since the day I posted that. I don't get to that one often.

Also,

TЯU in Plano on Central near Parker-

2 Sunstreakers

2 Alt Skids

1 Alt Prowl

2 Alt Tracks

1 Cybertron Galvatron

Target on McDermott in Allen

2 Alt Skids

2 Alt Prowls

2 Alt Tracks

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Raider Magnus - Are there still Grimlocks over at the TRU @ Walnut Hill/75? Let me know...

Alt. Prowl, Sunstreaker and Skids at the Walmart on 290/Mopac

Los- haven't been back there since the day I posted that. I don't get to that one often.

I check it out this week, I have to go up to Dallas on Thursday. Thanks RM.

Austin TFans!

I was at Walmart at 290/Mopac earlier today. They had a Tracks, 3 Skids, 2 Streakers and 2 Prowl. I saw a few of the Stars Wars TFs too, but I didn't look at them.

Skids, Sunstreaker, Tracks, Prowl, SWTF & Galvatron all over the place. Found Downshift & Cybertron Defense Hot Shot @ Target @ Jones. They only had one of each. No signs of Dark Crumplezone or Cybertron Defense Scattorshot though...

Alts Ricochet and Rollbar have been seen in San Antonio, my friend bought one Ricochet and put Rollbar on layaway, and I bought the other Ricochet...

Cybertron Defence Hotshot has been seen at Target here in town too.

Archived