• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Date: 12/22/05

Time: 1:30 am

Store: Wal-Mart Supercenter

City: Dallas/ Garland tollway

State: TX

Note: Cracked the case and snagged Cheetor, Waspinator, Rhinox, and the case for storage. Left the other three behind. Saw all 4 Alternators left them behind too since I have Sunstreaker and Skids in hand already.

May have an extra set of Sunstreaker and Skids for sell @ 30 bucks each, if interested PM me.  :tfevil  If you are in the Dallas area I can have verification by this afternoon for sure. You just have to come pick them up from me. Let me know if anyone is interested to have in hands before Christmas Day.  :tflaugh

Sunstreaker and Skids Alts in Plano!!!! The WalMart at Central and Spring Creek had them as well as Prowl and Tracks in the new packaging. Totally opposite end of the toy section than the rest of the TFs. In the Aisle right before the electronics dept, where it's mostly Toddler toys. I snagged Sunstreaker and Skids, left Prowl and Tracks.

Found basic repaints for Swerve & Swindle @ TRU Westheimer. Picked up the last ones. Opened up a case of leaders at Walmart 1960 & had one Galvatron & Prime in them. Galv no longer there. 290 Walmart has an unopened leader case w/a Galv in it also along w/4 unopened cases of Deluxe 2-Packs...

TЯU in Plano on Central near Parker is WIPED OUT.

ALL it has is about a dozen each of Cybertron Armourhide and Cybertron Super Starscream. That, a few 'vs' minicons and a leftover Alpha Q from Energon.

Alts, they had 4 Windchargers, a Wheeljack, a Ravage, and one Shockwave.

Walmart on Dezavala Road in San Antonio has Beast Wars 10th figures all of them plus the newest alts- I bought Tracks!

Archived