The Lone Star State Sighting

DragonX76

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tuesday Morning at Brodie Oaks has TRU Rodimus Prime and Ricochet for 7.99 each. Only a few of each.

These have been spotted in Dallas too.

EDIT - Today I found these at the Tuesday Morning at Manchaca/Slaugther too.

Went to the Toys R Us on Westheimer near the galleria today

One Alt Windcharger

One Alt Ravage

One C. Red alert

Three Primes

Three Scourges

Three Minicon teams

One Clocker

Two Starscreams

I did also find the second wave of Marvels Metamorphs which include

Hulk

Captain America

Ghost Rider

Hey guys. anyone in Wichita Falls area might want to drop by Kohl's in the upcoming weeks. They recently opened up where K-Mart used to be. I dropped by last night to see if they had the Legend of Cybertron figs. They had Hotshot, Jetfire, Evac, Megatron, Starscream, and Scourge. By the time I left, all they had was Hotshot though. They're a bit overpriced at $4.99 though...but they're having a "Grand Opening Discount" which makes them $4.49.  (Try and get there if you have the $10 gift card sent in the mail. With the gift card, it made the LOC figs only $2.50 a piece. It expires sometime next week or the week after, though.)

Aoi

Target on South Main as of 9:30 this morning had

1 Alt Prowl

1 Alt Decepticharge

1 Alt Wheeljack

1 Alt Swindle

1 Alt Windcharger

1 C. Red alert

and a few thundercrackers, some Crumplezones, Optimus, Megatron, ransack, and some others. 

Archived