The Lone Star State Sighting

DragonX76

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for all the info guys!

I was actually too busy to make the rounds in  Big D. I went over to the TRU at Walnut Hill/75...saw the Alt. 2 packs (Smokescreen/Sideswipe). I stopped at the Walmart off Beltline/South I-35 (south of I-20) on the way out of town and saw a few Silverstreaks and Hounds.

I went to the Collector's Expo in Austin today and scored a case fresh 20th Prime for $60!

Also, if anyone in Austin needs a loose Hound or Silverstreak let me know (20 for both).

IST and any other Wichitians that might lurk the board, Target has the wave 1 Cybertron Basics(Scattorshot, Ransack and the jeep guy.), the Deluxes(Hotshot, Dirtboss, Thundercracker and the construction guy. They were down one Hotshot and Thundercracker by the time I left. :) ) Along with Crumplezone, Vector Prime,  Jetfire, and Scourge. They also had Optimus and Megatron, and a plenty of Super King Starscream.  For alts they had 2 Grimlock(s), Swerve and Swindle.

TRU in Tyler has at least 10 Starscreams, 6 Megatrons, 6 Optimus's, 5 Crumplzones, after that I quit keeping track. But I do remember also seeing several Scourge's, Jetfire's, Vector Primes, and many, many, many of all the smaller size cybertron figures

Basically they have all the figures out right now :thumb

the wal-mart near sheppard air force base has massively restructured their action figure aisles, and brought out more cybertron stuff. they were in the middle of restructuring it when I was there, so more changes mgiht be there by now. they've also discounted all the older stock except for the two-packs. well, they might be discoutned too, and i Just missed it. I got a Silverstreak at 15 bucks.  they stuck all of the older stock in baskets as well. dunno if they have any newer alts, as all I saw was more Cybertron stuff. they had listings up for all the size classes, just hadn't stuck most of 'em up there yet. They also now have the Ultra class out.

Archived