Okay fans-

Target, CORRECTION- McDermot in Allen is the one that has these-

Alts:

2 Grimlock

2 Windcharger

1 Swindle

aaaannnnddd.....

1 Swerve.

Left them all there. I have Swindle and WC. Didn't really want the others, so have at it!

If someone spots a 20th Prime or a Meister, lemme know.

I spotted Cybertron at the Wal-Mart near Sheppard Air Force Base. Crumplezone, Vector Prime and Starscream. They still have a TON of energon as well.

They have Scourge and Jetfire at the Wal-Mart in Burkburnett when I looked the other day, IST.

Also, if anyone's going to CVS or Wal-Greens, can someone keep an eye out for the LOC figures?

Aoi

They have Scourge and Jetfire at the Wal-Mart in Burkburnett when I looked the other day, IST.

Also, if anyone's going to CVS or Wal-Greens, can someone keep an eye out for the LOC figures?

Aoi

They still have a Wal-Mart in Burkburnett? I haven't been there in years. Edit: Thanks for the info.

Aoi

They still have a Wal-Mart in Burkburnett? I haven't been there in years. Edit: Thanks for the info.

Yeah, they had one Scourge, and two Jetfires if I remember correctly. and yup, Burk still has a Wal-Mart. I think Burk is the only place in the world that could a  Goodwill, Beall's and Wal-Mart stores in a row.

Aoi

Aoi

Yeah, they had one Scourge, and two Jetfires if I remember correctly. and yup, Burk still has a Wal-Mart. I think Burk is the only place in the world that could a  Goodwill, Beall's and Wal-Mart stores in a row.

Aoi

:lol kickass.

I forgot to mention how many Crumplezones and Vector Primes there were. Two of each. There were also at least two of the Starscreams, and maybe more. I did not check.

That Burk Wal-mart has the entire assortment of wave 1 and the wave 2 basics, actually...they're just placed in oddball shelf slots on the other aisles heading towards the automotive department...I can't really explain where they are, but you should find them easily.

Someone needs to update us on Target's stock.

That Burk Wal-mart has the entire assortment of wave 1 and the wave 2 basics, actually...they're just placed in oddball shelf slots on the other aisles heading towards the automotive department...I can't really explain where they are, but you should find them easily.

Someone needs to update us on Target's stock.

that I can do, if you're refering to the Target in Wichita Falls. They had several Universe Blastcharges(:tfpuke), an Universe Autobot Whirl, an Energon Scorponon in Quickstrike packaging, and some other stuff I don't remember. >.<

Archived