The Lone Star State Sighting

DragonX76

Alt Wheeljack in Garland!

Anyone needing one, the Super Target on Garland Road just south of Geo Bush has ONE Wheeljack and ONE Ravage along with a half dozen Windchargers.

Also- KayBee Toys in Town East Mall in Mesquite has ONE SideSwipe marked down to $12.95 (had two, but I grabbed one) and they also have a stash of original black packaging Energon figs, including TWO Arcees.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Check w/a TRU associate to check their computers & they are on order & haven't hit our local distribution warehouse yet but he said it most likely they will be here in about 3-4 weeks.

If anyone is missing Alts Smokescreen and Sideswipe, Toys r Us in Frisco has a 2 pack on clearance for $20 at the wall end of the Transformers isle in a clearance bin. As much as I wanted them, I just don't know what I'd do with doubles of each.

They also have all the new Alts there, including Wheeljack, Windcharger, Shockwave and Ravage.

Happy hunting.

Dunno how many Really Really Northern Texas folks are here, but the Toys R Us in Wichita Falls, Texas has the Cybertron basics.

*Lives in Wichita Falls." I lurve you.

Cool, just so y'know they've placed the Cybertron basics are right behind the endcap. I almost walked right past them, but then I looked to the right and there they were.

Aoi

TRU Willowbrook has plenty of Cybertron deluxes, 3 Jetfires & 1 Starscream left. No Prime, Megs Vector Prime or Basics.  I took a Starscream & only Scourge...

070105a.jpg

Damn, beat me to it.  I took a Hot Shot.  Starscream is still there, with 2 Jetfires.

Plenty of alt 2packs and 3x Alt. windchargers/ravages

Archived