The Lone Star State Sighting

DragonX76

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

HoustonTFans!

The Katy Target (Fry & I-10) has an Alt Hound, a left-sided steering wheel Silverstreak, and 2 Variant Silverstreaks with right-sided steering wheels.  Boxes are beat up, but a good catch for anyone that wants one of those variant Silverstreaks.

Houston:

TRU at Willowbrook has FIVE Alt Dead-Ends, minty fresh.  Also a Wing Saber, Overcast  and a few Alpha Qs. 

The Wal-Mart next to the TRU has Alt Ravage x2, Alt Grimlock, Alt Windchargerx2, Alt Swindle x2, and a Alt Smokescreen.  Nothing new on Energon or universe figs.

Just got back from Target on San Jacinto and 610 in the galleria.

They had

1 Alt Shockblast (Sorry bought that one)

2 Alt Windchargers

1 Alt Swindle

1 Alt Battle Ravage

Energon Overcast, Wingsaber, and Alpha Q

Along with all of the four new Universe releases

Just got back from Target on San Jacinto and 610 in the galleria.

They had

1 Alt Shockblast (Sorry bought that one)

2 Alt Windchargers

1 Alt Swindle

1 Alt Battle Ravage

Energon Overcast, Wingsaber, and Alpha Q

Along with all of the four new Universe releases

Blot.  I was even planning to go there that particular day.  That Target is like 5 mins away from me.

• 2 weeks later...

Targets in Allen and Plano have basics and combiner limbs larked down to $4.99

Central and Parker one had all fo Bruticus limbs, 3 of the constructicon limbs, both Steam Hammer and Barricade as well.

Other classes all marked down a buck or two as well.

Houston TFans!

Willowbrook TRU has an Alt Shockblast and Alt Wheeljack in stock.  I took one of each already.  2 alt ravages and 2 windchargers available as well.

Wal-Mart next door has the same-o, same-o.  Looks like TF space is getting smaller.

Austin TFans!

I spotted a couple of Alt. Wheeljacks on Tuesday (1 at the TRU and Target at Brodie Oaks.  Sorry about the late post...anyone in Austin even in here?

Archived