The Lone Star State Sighting

DragonX76

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey guys, visited the Target on 1960 near Stubener Airline/Veterans Memorial, and they have several Universe/Alt/Energons on clearance. For example, saw Optimus Primal for $15, Autobot Ratchet, Longhorn for $7, Alt Swindle for $14, Scorponok for $15.

Looks like Target is starting to clear inventory for the last of Energon and the incoming Cybertron series.

Walmart in Friendswood on I-45 had

3 Alt Grimlocks

3 Alt Windchargers

3 Alt Swindles

4 Alt Ravages

1 Alt Silverstreak

TRU on Bay Area BLVD had

One Energon Galvatron

One Alpha Q

One Roadblock

One Downshift

and pretty much everything else you have seen out for a while in the Energon Line. No Alts what so ever.

TRU on 45 North near the beltway had

6 TRU Reissues of Stepper

1 Energon Galvatron

2 Wingdaggers

3 Energon Sixshots.

Target in Conroe on 45 at 105

2 Alt Ravages

2 Alt Windchargers

2 Energon Buildtron Green Cranes (cant for the life of me remember what its name is)

1 Alpha Q

1 Grim and Swoop

well the rumors are true, Alt. Shockblast/wave is out I got one tonight....the shipping box was on the ground not even opened yet & one guy i seen was eyeing it so i waited to see if any one was going to open it well 30 minutes of waiting got me bold enough to open the box on my owen & there it was 1 Shockblast with 1 swindle 1 ravage & 1 windcharger & since I had the other 3 I picked up shockwave & left so they are out there & the box assortment said wave 3.5 now all I need is meister for the complete up to date collection (also the boxes wer kinda beet up )

one overcast waiting for someone @ walmart 529/eldridge. there is also windcharger, ravage, swindle, alpha q, wingsaber & sixshot there. target next door has a couple each of windcharger, ravage, grimlock & swindle along w/last pieces of constructicon limbs. constructicon limbs also @ target off jones. i also found the last bruticus limbs but they are mine now.

Target at Parker and CEntral-

I got the two Constructicons and the two Combaticons I was missing- COMPLETED my combiners at last!

THere were at least one each left of all 4 of those and 1 or 2 Roadblocks. Roadblock is the last one i indend to get, but I figred 30 bucks was enough for one trip. Feel free to grab him and I'll get another one later. They also had another Wingsaber and Alpha Q as well as Kicker and Six- Shot

Archived