The Lone Star State Sighting

DragonX76

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oklahoma is close to TX so I thought I'd place this here...

Yesterday in Lawton OKlahoma, just 45mins north of Witchita Falls TX

Both Walmart Supercenters had SunStorm, 20th Ann Prime with and Without Poster, Alternators Sideswipe and Smokescreen...

good luck and hope this helps someone

The new Walmart was putting up the new energon display and had tons of figures in the box.. going back this afternoon will update soon...

post-6-1079458123.png

Toys 'R' Us on I-10 at Beltway 8 has tons of Alternators, wave 2 Energon, and Dirge reissues. No Rodimus though...

Oh, and all their Tidalwave, Scorpinoks, etc were on sale for $14.99, a shame I already bought them all at normal price :)

-Turbine

Oklahoma is close to TX so I thought I'd place this here...

Yesterday in Lawton OKlahoma, just 45mins north of Witchita Falls TX

Both Walmart Supercenters had SunStorm, 20th Ann Prime with and Without Poster, Alternators Sideswipe and Smokescreen...

good luck and hope this helps someone

The new Walmart was putting up the new energon display and had tons of figures in the box.. going back this afternoon will update soon...

Holy Blot, you live in Lawton!?!

Chances are, you've seen me more than a dozen times...I live in Frederick, about 45 miles southwest of ya...I do all my major shopping in Lawton. Also, Altus has a great supply right now of TFU stuff.

Lawton OK UPDATE... Monday March 22

Both local Walmarts have Megatron, Alternators Smokescreen, Sideswipe, Some Wave 2 Energon, 20th ann. Prime with/without poster,

Sunstorm, Landmine

'And for some reason I just found a Universe Starscreem in a Universe Red alert box? (I thought is was crazy too) bought it for 8.99..... Everything complete and sealed just in the wrong box....

K-Mart has tons of TF Universe Figs... as well as the Optimus/Jetfire Sets for 24.99 SALE

* Hey Fredrick aka bodycount - let me know when you see Alt. Hound, it's the only thing I'm looking for right now...

post-6-1079969220.png

Archived