The Lone Star State Sighting

DragonX76

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If anyone in Lubbock or Tyler could tell me what's happening in either of those respective cities, I'd appreciate it, as I'll be visiting both of them in less then 2 weeks.

Well I'm in Tyler and we are just now starting to get some newer stuff in. This week was the first week of the appearance of Alternators Grimlock, Swindle, Ravage, and Windcharger. They were at the Super Walmart on 64. Still haven't seen Meister or Tracks yet.

So far all the combiner limbs have been at the Super Walmart on Broadway(69) except the last 2 limbs for each of the combiner sets. They have 10 or 12 of the Alternator Silverstreak with the Euro steering wheel

Walmart on Troup Highway(110) hasn't had any new transformers in a long time. Don't believe they have restocked since Christmas.

TRU just recieved its 1st case of Energon with Sixshot, Alpha Quintessan, WingSaber, and Grimlock and Swoop.

Target has not recieved any new transformers in a couple of months

No new Universe figures at any stores in Tyler so far.

All of this info was obtained by me this week.

Hope this helps in your hunt.

The Target at 183 and 620 in Austin has Alpha Q, Wing Sabre, Pukeblast, and Grimlock/Swoop (their hidden behind the DBZ stuff on the bottom shelf.) They also had Alts: Ravage, WC, Grimlock, and Swindle. Good luck.

Target in Tyler had 3 Night Slash Cheetors, 3 Frostbites, 3 Longhorns, and Alpha Quintessan.

Wal-mart on 64 had all the combiner limbs for constructicon maximus and Superion. They had 2 Quickstrikes, 2 Kickers, 2 Energon Starscreams, and a Roadblock

Wal-mart on Broadway(69) had all combiner limbs for Construction, Superion, and Bruticus Maximus

Archived