The Lone Star State Sighting

DragonX76

super sweet, :clap :clap last night i picked up alt grimlock and battle ravage at the walmart on 1382(beltline road) in cedar hill tx. they also had windcharger but i hope to get him later :thumb

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow! Echo -- echo -- echo -- ...

Anyhoo, something is really bugging me. Super Wal-Mart on Coit and George Bush has lots of 20th Primes in the clearance isles. The thing that's bugging me is that they're marked with red tags at $64.99. This is how much I paid for mine last year, and that was not on clearance. Why are they marking them as clearance when they are not marked down??? I want another one but I ain't paying $70 again. maybe $40 or so. I scanned a couple to make sure and they ring up as $64.99.

Target on Highway 6 at 529 had Alternators Windcharger, Meister and Tracks today, for any who may still be looking for these guys.

Walmart next door had 3 20th Primes marked down for $35 in the clearance aisle, but nothing new.

Who ever put the die-cast ford 1:24 scale car in the Alternator Swindle package & returned it to the Target @ Memorial Mall on I-10. You're a fücking Afterburner. Reported it to the manager & they will look into it & be more careful about toy returns now. If you can't afford it, don't buy it until you can or go put it on law away. You think you saved about $10 but more like $8 since you had to drive your ass back up there to returned it & wasted about $2 in gas anyway. Anyways,

Minus that there is still one real Swindle there with a few Bruticus parts. Willowbrook walmart has a Swindle left after I snagged the Ravage & Windcharger. No Grimlock but I have 2 Binaltech versions anyway. TRU next door has 2 each of the new Superion & Bruticus limbs.

Okay, I don't collect them but I know a lot of folk here do. Looks like Dallas/Richardson TRU has hitthe Alternator jackpot. Saw at least 4 each of these there tonite (TRU on Central just So of Parker)

Swindle

Battle Ravage

Grimlock

Windcharger

All at the standard $19.99

Hope this helps someone

Okay, I don't collect them but I know a lot of folk here do. Looks like Dallas/Richardson TRU has hitthe Alternator jackpot. Saw at least 4 each of these there tonite (TRU on Central just So of Parker)

Swindle

Battle Ravage

Grimlock

Windcharger

All at the standard $19.99

Hope this helps someone

I know it will help some people. I think Dallas is finally seeing cases of the new wave. The cases seem to all contain Ravage, Windcharger, Grimlock and Swindle. I don't go for the same toy with a different color so I left the Swindle and Ravage for someone else at the Target in my last found post.

Now I guess we have months before anything new in the way of Alts comes. I think it's silly that they're using the Tracks mold AGAIN for the next Alt, as well as another Grimlock and Windcharger repaint. Boooooooring. Boring boring boring. BOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGG.

Target on Highway 6 at 529 had Alternators Windcharger, Meister and Tracks today, for any who may still be looking for these guys.

Walmart next door had 3 20th Primes marked down for $35 in the clearance aisle, but nothing new.

EDIT: I went ahead and took the drive, took the last Prime they had at $30.

Target at 529 only had Meister left (already have)

DragonX76: Dammit! I went into that particular Wallymart on THURSDAY!

Now I guess we have months before anything new in the way of Alts comes.

Yeah. Personally all I'm waiting on now are the remaining combiner limbs in Energon (A and C 3 and 4, D 1-4) and the new Starscream and Roadblock. That's all I'm looking for.

BTW, Target on Central at Spring Creek has 2-packs of Basics, the existing combiner limbs, and Deluxe ones. The one thing of note is that some not seen in a long time are included like Divebomb and Skyblast. Also there are a number of them that have Arcee as well. One of them was a two pack- both Arcee.

Archived