The Lone Star State Sighting

DragonX76

Checked TRU on Central- bubkis. Just Op and Meg full size two packs, and a lot of basic two packs. Actually that wasn't too bad, as some of hte two packs had basics we havent' seen in ages like Arcee and Skyblast.

Walmart further up the road at Central and Spring Creek had a LOT of 1 and 2 combiner limbs as well as 5s - all A or C. Also had a bunch of both basic AND deluxe two-packs. The deluxe are $10 for the pair, so that's not bad. Again, some we haven't seen in a while like Inferno and Hot Shot before the repaint. Noticed Rodimus, Snow Cat, Demolisher, StarScream, and Prowl too.

Target on McDermott in Allen has 1 Hound Alt and one SilvStr.

If you see a silver-grey Chevy Prism with a frosted-white Auobot logo on the rear glass, that's me.

Sweet! I've got a black Honda Civic Si hatchback with a purple Decepticon logo on the back and a small one on the front windshield. I have family in Houston, so sometimes you guys will see me there, possibly.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey, all. N00b here. In the past two weeks I was able to pick up a pretty decent haul.

Two weeks ago, from Wal-Mart in Navasota, TX (on the way to College Station), I was able to pick up Hound, Silverstreak, Dead End and Tracks for $11 each. I checked again yesterday and I couldn't find any more (might be littered around or something)

From Super Wal-Mart in Tomball, TX, I was able to find 20th Op for $45. I picked up two of them. Alternators were like $15 there.

I found that this time of year a lot of the Wal-Marts are starting to clear inventory for the "spring toys". You may find a good clearance on some TFs at any Wal-Mart; however you may have better luck if you go to a "smaller" Wal-Mart.

I went to Super Wallyworld in Tyler at about 2:00 this morning and they just put out 2 of all the combiner limbs that have been released so far. Of course I bought one of each.

Toysrus hasn't restocked any transformers since before Christmas except for the Megatron/Prime 2-packs. They suck in my book

Hey, all. N00b here. In the past two weeks I was able to pick up a pretty decent haul.

Two weeks ago, from Wal-Mart in Navasota, TX (on the way to College Station), I was able to pick up Hound, Silverstreak, Dead End and Tracks for $11 each. I checked again yesterday and I couldn't find any more (might be littered around or something)

From Super Wal-Mart in Tomball, TX, I was able to find 20th Op for $45. I picked up two of them. Alternators were like $15 there.

I found that this time of year a lot of the Wal-Marts are starting to clear inventory for the "spring toys". You may find a good clearance on some TFs at any Wal-Mart; however you may have better luck if you go to a "smaller" Wal-Mart.

You lucky SOB! Unfortunatley, here in Dallas the small Wal Marts have no Alts and the only TFs they have are Energon. Well, that's from my 4 months of experience here. If only they had some 20th Primes on sale like that here! There was one Wally which had about 6 20th Primes all "marked down" to $65 with a bright red tag.

Has anyone seen any Alt. Grimlocks here in the Dallas area? This thread's been dead for a while. :tdown

Did you ever find a Meister up in Dallas?

Nothing to report down here. Saw some of the new wave of Alts. last week. All gone now. Still looking for Tracks.

Yeah, found one. Terrorcon0 sent me a heads up.

Terrorcon0 is good about that. :thumb

No joke, that boy hooked me up too!

Austin TFans,

I was Walmart 290/Mopac and Target 290/Mopac yesterday...they got nothing new. The Target did have a bunch of the new SW ROTS preview figures if anyone is interested in that.

Archived