The Lone Star State Sighting

DragonX76

Picked up the only Energon Galvatron at College Station Target today. Target also had 1 C2 Duststorm Left. Bryan Super Walmart had tons of A1 Treadshots, A5 Storm Jets, and C5 Steamhammers, and some C1 Sledges and C2 Duststorms as well as 1 Alternator Tracks and 1 Meister. College Station Walmart and ToysRUs are dry.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I saw one last week at the Target off of I-10 and Fry Road.

As of tonight, they didn't have any at the Walmart or Target on HW6 and 529.

I went searching for Alt Meister this morning and found squat. I hit the Wal-Marts on Coit, one at George Bush and Coit, the other further North, don't know the street it's on, as well as the Frisco Target and Coit Target. So don't bother with these stores. :tdown

I did, however, pickup G1 Dirge and Grapple for $12.99/ea and Hoist for $9.99 at the TRU on Preston in Frisco. G1 Smokescreen was $14.99. :thumb

After weeks of searching and stores still being empty I finaly found some new figures.

At the Target on 1960 and Jones I got the last D-5 Barricade, Kiker and Highwire, and A-5 Storm jet

These are the only new figs I have seen but I am going to try and go to the ToysRus by Willowbrook Mall later so i will let everone know what I find

Found Alternator Windcharger at the Target in Memorial City Mall on 1-10 and Beltway 8. They only had one and i bought him :eplus They also had a Swindle and a Meister, a couple Barricades, and one Kicker/Highwire set after I left. Later last night I was at a different Target on Old Spanish Trail near Main Street and they had a Meister, several Barricades, and a Kicker set.

-Turbine

Archived