The Lone Star State Sighting

DragonX76

Dang it, I WILL find a Wing Saber before Christmas.

Hey Magnus don't worry he is out there. I found mine at a Wal-Mart before he was even put on the shelf. The nice store clerk let me open the Transformer shipments. :thumb

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Was at the Walmart (290/Mopac) and they are selling Megas Ironhide and Jetfire together for 19.76. They are wrapped together and cannot be broken up. There had to be at least 15 of these combo packs on the upper shelf.

So what, no big deal right. The cool thing is that I did see a few Mirages with either Ironhide or Jetfire on the shelf above. So for those those of you that missed out on Mirage, he is out there with an extra Mega for free.

Also, this Walmart has a huge bin of the all the first wave of Energon Basic and Deluxe combiners.

Okay-

One of the local members found a Wing Saber. Thanks a million!

Now, this afternoon I was at Toys r Us on Central near Parker, and they had over a dozen Optimus/Megatron FULL SIZE two packs. They are the full size ones in thie original two boxes but back to back with a carrying handle. They are selling them for 44 bucks. Not bad if you don't have either one yet. They had almost nothing else larger than the 10 dollar ones besides the two pack. I didn't see ANY of either Omea left- and there had been over two dozen there not long ago, going for 40 bucks.

Also, Walmart at Cental and Spring Creek still had one E Galvatron left.

Okay-

One of the local members found a Wing Saber. Thanks a million!

Now, this afternoon I was at Toys r Us on Central near Parker, and they had over a dozen Optimus/Megatron FULL SIZE two packs. They are the full size ones in thie original two boxes but back to back with a carrying handle. They are selling them for 44 bucks. Not bad if you don't have either one yet. They had almost nothing else larger than the 10 dollar ones besides the two pack. I didn't see ANY of either Omea left- and there had been over two dozen there not long ago, going for 40 bucks.

Also, Walmart at Cental and Spring Creek still had one E Galvatron left.

Glad you found it! I was just at the Wal-Mart on Midway at 635 and found a single Wing Saber. I hid it behind the rubble of Transformers for you. Don't know how long it will last.

COMBINERS GALORE!!!!

The Walmart at Highway 6 and 529 has loads of all the combiner guys. Not in the toy section though. If you walk in the left entrance and take a left down the first main aisle, they're down there a little ways in the middle. There's some lego Starwars stuff around there too. Also, they are on sale, the megas for $7 something and the basics for 5 or 6 something.

This is as of 10:30pm on December 18th

Glad you found it! I was just at the Wal-Mart on Midway at 635 and found a single Wing Saber. I hid it behind the rubble of Transformers for you. Don't know how long it will last.

Well thanks for thinking of me! Anyone else in town needing it, go for it- we're all set now.

Son doesn't know it but he's got Dreadwing, Shockblast, Cliffjumper and Beachcomber waiting to be stashed under the tree Christmas eve.

BTW, the Target on McDermott in Allen has C1 C2 C5 A1 and A2 as of this afternoon. Still a few Supremes (both) and the usual gang.

I don't know were to post this but I was wondering were any houstonians buy there g1 figures at & not the reissues.....I know about Daves World I also found some in 1 flea market & 1 in an antique store going to Galveston from Houston but any other places besides them?

I don't know were to post this but I was wondering were any houstonians buy there g1 figures at & not the reissues.....I know about Daves World I also found some in 1 flea market & 1 in an antique store going to Galveston from Houston but any other places besides them?

Galaxy comics in Wichita Falls buys and sells G1 originals....

Archived