The Lone Star State Sighting

DragonX76

I went by the same Walmart today with my family.

They still have the broken Grimlock and Swoop pack. One Wingsaber is on the shelf, and one is on the top of the shelf on the other side of the transformer isle. They have tons of Energon Ironhides, Dreadwings, and Beachcombers too.

-Turbine

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Got the Last Wing Saber from the walmart on 529 and Highway 6

They had a bunch of Shockblast and Dreadwings left and only one Grimlock and Swoop

You're Welcome :P

Got the Last Wing Saber from the walmart on 529 and Highway 6

They had a bunch of Shockblast and Dreadwings left and only one Grimlock and Swoop

You're Welcome :P

thanks again, it took me awhile to find him cause he was buried behind a ton of other megas on the top shelf

College Station ToysRUs was selling the G1 Rodimus Prime reissue for $15.98 ($17.30 after tax). They also still had a couple G1 Ricochet (Stepper) with Nightstick. As for Energon, they had 1 Cliffjumper and 1 Shockblast left.

I also found Energon Storm Jet and Steamhammer at the College Station Target this morning.

Archived