The Lone Star State Sighting

DragonX76

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Found Alternaters Tracks at the nearby Super Target. :clap

The new Meister Alternator was also there. Bot mode of that guy does not look to cool in my opinion. But Tracks Rocks!

I hope your not going off the pics on Meister's box. Hasbro should be slapped for that.

Saw Alternators Dead End and Tracks at the Wal Mart Supercenter off 75 in Plano, TX. That was last week, though. They should get more in.

And for Energon figures, I saw Slugslinger, Downshift, Mirage, Dreadwing, Bulkhead and Sharkticon.

For Universe, I saw Air Raid & Wind Sheer.

Is the Armada Starscream still being sold in stores or am I SOL? To me he's the single decent looking tformer out of any of the new series, except for the Alts/BTs, and I would like to purchase his a$$. Has anyone seen him out here in the Dallas area?

Is the Armada Starscream still being sold in stores or am I SOL? To me he's the single decent looking tformer out of any of the new series, except for the Alts/BTs, and I would like to purchase his a$$. Has anyone seen him out here in the Dallas area?

Sorry but Your SOL even finding an online store with one out of the package is hard enough let alone one in a package

Picked up Grimlock&Swoop and WingSaber last night from Wal-Mart off of Preston near Plano Pkwy. :clap They also had Beachcomber ( Cliffjumper Repaint). Funny there is a Repaint of him already when the original just came out. :tfevil

Archived