The Lone Star State Sighting

DragonX76

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm trying to decide if I actually want Dead End seeing as though he's just a chubbier version of Sideswipe.

I'll keep my eyes peeled and alert you when I see the new round of Meister, Tracks, etc. :thumb

Dead End is a great figure and worth picking up I have him and Silverstreak which are all remolds and worth getting seeing how quickly they are snagged off the shelves.... Like I said I will find one for ya and let you know when I see him... Not that long ago I acctually saw the Dodge Viper Dead End the real car about 2 weeks ago cruzing around Deep Elum... Will keep you posted when I sight one... The Meister and Tracks will not be out here for about month or 2 which is about how long it takes for things to be sighted in the DFW area since they have just started to pop up in asia. Product moves pretty slow through here so do not waste the travel on gas it is worth waiting for...

AUSTIN TFans!

Was just at Barton Creek Mall and swung by KB Toy store. They have the more than few of the new exclusives, Energon Cyclonus and Demolisher.

Archived