The Lone Star State Sighting

DragonX76

Greetz everyone! I'm new, blah, blah. Anyways, I'm in Dallas. I noticed someone earlier asking about DFW folk. Just got myself the discontinued Armada Unicron at the TrU on Preston and HW 120 in Frisco. 2871 PRESTON ROAD, FRISCO, TX 75034. They are stocked up with about 25 or so on an end cap next to the TFormers section.

Also they are fully stocked with G1 Hoist, Grapple, Skywarp, Thundercracker, Red alert, Tracks, Rodimus, Skids, Prowl and Inferno...think that's it. No alts in the store. :redface

Sorry I don't pay attention to energon, armada, etc.

I also found 20th anniversary Primes at the Wal-Mart Supercenter in Plano: 425 Coit Road, Plano, TX 75075. I believe that's where I saw them. They had about 5 marked down to $63 which is what I paid for mine in Conroe near Houston before I moved here.

I haven't seen any alts in Dallas except for Smokescreen and I've been to every Wal-Mart and Target since I moved a few weeks ago. Only been to 2 TrU's and none had any alts. If anyone has some leads for Deadend or Meister I'd appreciate it!!!

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Greetz everyone! I'm new, blah, blah. Anyways, I'm in Dallas. I noticed someone earlier asking about DFW folk. Just got myself the discontinued Armada Unicron at the TrU on Preston and HW 120 in Frisco. 2871 PRESTON ROAD, FRISCO, TX 75034. They are stocked up with about 25 or so on an end cap next to the TFormers section.

Also they are fully stocked with G1 Hoist, Grapple, Skywarp, Thundercracker, Red Alert, Tracks, Rodimus, Skids, Prowl and Inferno...think that's it. No alts in the store. :redface

I also found 20th anniversary Primes at the Wal-Mart Supercenter in Plano: 425 Coit Road, Plano, TX 75075. I believe that's where I saw them. They had about 5 marked down to $63 which is what I paid for mine in Conroe near Houston before I moved here.

Well, Energon is what we need reports on right now because that's the hot item...

Also they are fully stocked with G1 Hoist, Grapple, Skywarp, Thundercracker, Red alert, Tracks, Rodimus, Skids, Prowl and Inferno...think that's it. No alts in the store. :redface 

Well, Energon is what we need reports on right now because that's the hot item...

They did have tons of Energon Unicron for $49, though it's buy 2 get 1 free too. Why is this just Energon? Isn't this the Lone Star Sighting thread, or am I in the wrong category? [Edit] Not trying to be rude either. I'm just frothing at the mouth trying to find Alts!

Polymorphic you are in the right thread, this is the sightings for the Lone Star State. Just ignore Bodycount, he hates everything G1 for some reason. So post whatever you find here, and just ignore Bodycount.

And dont worry you are not being rude, Hope this clears things up for you.

Polymorphic you are in the right thread, this is the sightings for the Lone Star State. Just ignore Bodycount, he hates everything G1 for some reason. So post whatever you find here, and just ignore Bodycount.

And dont worry you are not being rude, Hope this clears things up for you.

LOL! Well, I don't wanna offend the mods. But geez! Hate G1? How can you hate G1? :bounce Thanks, Dufftrix. No offense, Bodycount! :thumb

Not toy related but is local & fun to go see, but Cirque du Soleil advanced ticket sales went on today for Houston for the Varekai Show for January. I went to see Allegria the last time they were here, it was great. Got my tix ^_^

To get advance ticket sales, you have to register to be a member which is free. These tix go quick & I wouldn't suggest waiting for the public sales or pickings for showtimes will be slim if you want to go in groups.

http://cirquedusoleil.com/

TRU near Reliant/Astrodome has nothing new, Target near there has PLX deluxes, only unique one left was Sharkticon & Omegas, TRU Willowbrook had 1 Prime/Megs set, Walmart near there nada. Target in champions just Omega & Walmart near there only had TFU Sandstorm/Whirl whatever you call it. Walmart of 529 had some PLX deluxes & Target next to it had all of the new PLX Deluxes including Slug & Shark. Still haven't seen any Shockblast, Cliffjumper or Bulkheads yet.

Greetz everyone! I'm new, blah, blah. Anyways, I'm in Dallas. I noticed someone earlier asking about DFW folk.  If anyone has some leads for Deadend or Meister I'd appreciate it!!!

I am the man with the plan here in the Big D... I will keep my eye out for a Dead End for you since I pretty much slam every Walmart, Target, KB's, and TRU in the area.... This damn cities stores are spread all over the place I can get you to were you want to go.... Plus if you ever want to hang and talk Transformers I am the man....

Found cliffjumper, shockblast, dreadwing, sharkticon, downshift, and the newer powerlinx basics at TRU today. Take advantage of the buy 2 get one free.

I am the man with the plan here in the Big D... I will keep my eye out for a Dead End for you since I pretty much slam every Walmart, Target, KB's, and TRU in the area.... This damn cities stores are spread all over the place I can get you to were you want to go....  Plus if you ever want to hang and talk Transformers I am the man....

Kewl, man! Stores here are definately more spread out and I've hit every Wal-Mart, 2 Targets and 2 TRUs. I've been going at least 2 or 3 times a week. I found 1 Hound, which I bought, at the Super Target on Coit and something, can't remember which street. They had 1 Hound and 1 Silverstreak alt, that's it. The alts are harder to find than diamonds here!

I'm trying to decide if I actually want Dead End seeing as though he's just a chubbier version of Sideswipe. I'm trying to save money by not buying the clones. I have Smokescreen, Sideswipe, Hound and 20th Prime.

I'll keep my eyes peeled and alert you when I see the new round of Meister, Tracks, etc. :thumb

AUSTIN TFans

On my search for Alternators Tracks and Meister, I stopped at the Walmart at Mopac and 290. They had two boxes of Wave 3. Each box has 1 Dead End, 1 Silverstreak and 2 Hounds. I opend both ends of each box to verify (taking them out w/o denting the packaging is tough b/c all four are squezzed in so tight) and placed them back on the pallet. There are in great shape (no dents) so go get them if you have missing Dead End and Hound. I just got back home and only leave 2 minutes away(it is now 10:24 p.m.)!

Archived