The Lone Star State Sighting

DragonX76

Hey there is a big comic/anime store at the Grapevine Mills Mall in Grapevine TX about 20 mins north of Dallas, they have some good stuff but they are alittle "pricy" because they are in a mall but you can find stuff there that you may never see anywhere else in the area, the other thing is they buy-out alot of comic book shops :wtf and get alot of dated things in, and there for you can find good comic for the cover price - even if the price guides say they are worth alittle more - they says its because they want people to read instead of collect - my kind of place :thumb

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

double post :lol

anyway Im about to move away from austin, and well to be honest Im going to miss it alot, I hope AZ has something to offer my crazy habbits.

anyway Austin rocks for stuff...

as for houston and PA yeah they acutally stopped carrying alot of tf's for some odd reason, after BW neo they dropped horribly, now the houston store caters to mostly anime junk.

At least where im moving too ill only be a few hours away from super 7 store, and well lets just say ill prob make a trip once a month or everyother month! :thumb

One of my clients Bedrock City has a few stores around the Houston area that carry a pretty good variety of vintage, loose, and new transformers. Though the newest ones they have had lately are Armada, but if you cant find it there try daves anime world on westheimer, they have the Takara Reissues without having to spend money on the shipping.

Walmart today had 2 Hounds, one Deadend and a Silverstreak. I left them all because I already have them. They still have one each of Slugslinger, Sharkticon and Redeco Hotshot. They have lots of the new basics and the old ones in new Powerlinx packaging. The Walmart I'm talking about is the one on Highway 6 and 529

-Turbine

Target on Westheimer near Kirkwood had

Repaint Battle Ravage

Repaint Strongarm

Repaint Cruellock

Repaint Offshoot

1 Deadend

1 Hound

1 Silverstreak

1 Smokescreen

1 Universe Autobot Whirl

Also the KB in Memorial City Mall is having a 20% off sale on transformers, including Omega Supreme.

Dropped by the TRU and Target in Wichita Falls. Spotted King Atlas and Tow-Line at the Target, and Tow-Line and Sharkticon at TRU. Only had one of each(with an exception of King Atlas. might of been two.)

Aoi

Dropped by the TRU and Target in Wichita Falls. Spotted King Atlas and Tow-Line at the Target, and Tow-Line and Sharkticon at TRU. Only had one of each(with an exception of King Atlas. might of been two.)

Aoi

Hah, you got my leftovers, Pal...I cleaned out the Slugslingers and other Sharkticon...Target also said they sold out of Nemesis Primes pretty quick.

I may head back over there Wednesday, is there anything new worth checking on? The walmarts go so lame, i just stopped going.

Target in Memorial City Mall

1 Slugslinger (bought it)

1 Repaint Hotshot

1 Towline

1 Sharkticon

3 Command Ravages

2 Repainted Cruellocks

2 Alt Hounds

2 Alt Deadends

1 Alt Smokescreen

Walmart on Kirkwood and Westheimer

2 Alt Hounds

Target on Westheimer outside the belt

2 Alt Hounds

1 Alt Deadend

TRU on I-10

All the Alt Smokescreens and Sideswipes you could want.

Plus all new Gobots

Aero Bot with shooting hands

New Car bot

AUSTIN TFans!

On Sunday, TRU on South Lamar and Ben White had 4 of the Optimus Prime/Megatron 2 Paks. As you know TRU is having a buy 2 get one free on all Transformers. Unicrons, Landmines, Tidal Waves and Scorponks are all half off. They also have G1 figures like Tracks, Skids, Hoist, Dirge and Smokescreen. They had a few G1 Grapples, Infernos and Thundercrakers that had some signs of shelf wear.

Archived