The Lone Star State Sighting

DragonX76

Went to the Target on 1960 and Jones Rd. and they had 4 Nemesis Primes and I bought one so now there is only 3.

Also went to the ToysRus on 1960 by Willowbrok Mall and i asked the manager about the Prime/Megs 2 pak and they said it should be there in 3 weeks

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just got back from Walmart at 529 and HighWay6. They had 2 Downshifts and a Towline. I took one of each, so there's still a Towline. They also have 2 offshoots, but no other new minicons. 2 of the regular Insecticons were there if you still need them though.

-Turbine

Walmart on Dunvale (as of Saturday)

had one hound

one deadend

one silverstreak.

Didnt do much of a search this weekend, due to not much being out, but will start up again next weekend looking for Soundwave and Spacecase, let me know if anyone finds him. Thanks.

There used to be a place in Garland......Toys from the Crypt....that's where I got a lot of my G1 toys back about 7 or 8 years ago, but when I went back a couple years ago it was gone. I think that was the last of the real collector's stores in the area. I could be wrong, but I haven't really found anything.

There's always OTFCC, though.

That place was awsome. I ran into the owner not to long after they shutdown. He had told me he was just selling his stuff form out of his home. But that was a few years ago. He might have a new place for all we know.

Hey there is a big comic/anime store at the Grapevine Mills Mall in Grapevine TX about 20 mins north of Dallas, they have some good stuff but they are alittle "pricy" because they are in a mall but you can find stuff there that you may never see anywhere else in the area, the other thing is they buy out alot of comic book shops and let alot of date things in, and there for you can find good comic for the cover price - even if the price guides say they are worth alittle more - they says its because they want people to read instead of collect - my kind of place.

Archived