The Lone Star State Sighting

DragonX76

As of 12:02 a.m. Sept. 01,2004 at the Deer park Walmart there are 3 Sideswipes, 3 Hounds, & 2 Silverstreaks but no Dead End (if there was I would of bought him)

I didn't check the energon or universe but I didn't see Omega supreme so I figured there was nothing new with those lines.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Found 1 Bulkhead at Target. They also have the new energon powerlinx arcees insecticons, strongarms, ravages, and cruelocks.

PICKED UP toeline, shockblast, at target at lakeline mall drive and 183.

A friend found hound and dead end at wal-mart off of 35 and parmer he gave me dead end!! what a nice guy!

However he also has binaltech deadend if anyone is intersted.

nothing else new did pick up the new wave of marvel legends! at lakeline TRU.

Cool, Need to start looking around more in San Antonio then for Bulkhead.

your wish is GRANTED!!! the walmart by marbach and 410 has ONE Bulkhead as of 1230 PM today! I would have snagged it, but I got him from bbts a while ago. Better HURRY!

Thanks for the info Deathblade, can't go till Saturday though, friday is pay day!

Cool, Need to start looking around more in San Antonio then for Bulkhead.

your wish is GRANTED!!! the walmart by marbach and 410 has ONE Bulkhead as of 1230 PM today! I would have snagged it, but I got him from bbts a while ago. Better HURRY!

Thanks for the info Deathblade, can't go till Saturday though, friday is pay day!

Better lay that sucker away then, IF its still there now, it DEFINETLY wont be there by then

I found one Bulkhead and 2 Nemesis Primes at the Target on Highway 6 and FM 529. I bought one of each, but there's still a Nemy-Prime. 3 Omegas were on the shelf, as well as the blasters and swords. The walmart next door had nothing new.

-Turbine

Archived