The Lone Star State Sighting

DragonX76

Found Dead End on Sunday morning at the Walmart on Westheimer at Kirkwood. They had one Deadend (sorry) two hounds, and one silverstreak when I was there.

Also checked the Target on Westheimer outside the belt and they had both role play weapons and some Smokescreen alts.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Walmart in Friendswood on I-45 South had, as of 12 today, 1 deadend, 2 hounds, and 3 Nemisis Strikas, and three Fireflights
the walmart now has no Alt. I went at 12 last night & only saw one hound which made me quite happy :clap

Did a lunch time check and went to two walmarts in my area.

Westheimer and Dunvale had nothing, but it was evident that they had restocked and were trying to get more items out on the shelves.

Meyerland Walmart had nothing new either, except 1 Omega on the top shelf, but they did have the first Arcee, and Insecticon that I have seen in months.

Both locations had the role play weapons, and neither one had any gobots, new or old.

So the Walmarts are moving stuff around and getting ready for the new products. So check them out over the weekend and see if you can find anything new.

Finally found a dead end at walmart on westview and beltway 8 (near I-10) Tooks the dead end and left 2 hounds, 1 silverstreak and 1 sideswipe.

victory is mine!

No new Energon

But Westheimer and Kirkwood had one Silverstreak, 1 Dead End, and 2 Hounds as of Sunday at 8:30am.

Target on Westheimer, Target on West Main, Walmart on Dunvale, and Meyerland Walmart have nothing new.

Oh but both walmarts had the Galaxy defender Armada Megatron for 7.77

Dang! Man I haven't seen anything new in Tyler at any stores in months. I'm still stuck with alternators smokescreen and sideswipe. Does any one know a good time of day and day of the week I should be at Wal-mart to find a new alternator?

I think I'm gonna have to get a sleeping bag and a tent and set up on the toy aisle. :grr

Archived