The Lone Star State Sighting

DragonX76

got the sunday paper yesterday and when i was looking trough it there was a toysrus paper and they are having a 30% off all transformers and they had pics of energon hotshot (silver color) so im guessing the new figs are going to be out real soon cause when i went to walmart on 1960 and eldrige they were rearanging a lot of the figs

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yup, all the figures are being rearranged this week, at both Walmarts and Targets. The Walmart way down 1960 had the New Nemesis Striker and Airraid Universe figures. I bought the only ones there. I also went by the one at TC Jester, and the other one on 1960 (don't remember the cross-street). I saw Silverstreaks at a couple and more of the two Universe guys(don't recall which had which). The one on Highway 6 and 529 for sure had Silverstreak and the new Unniverse.... Target next door had one Omega Supreme and the role-play weapons, all still there.

This is as of 9:00am 8/16/2004

-Turbine

There are 3 more Omega Supreme's at the Target in Tyler. I got the only Bulkhead they had in stock. They also had one Universe Whirl.

Damnit and I opted not to get up early and do the rounds. Possibly missed out on a Bulkhead. Oh well will continue this weekend.

While out shopping for my g/f birthday present found Universe Whirl at the Target in Memorial City Mall. They had two as of Saturday at 4pm, I picked up one, so there was still one left. Also they had a bunch of the new Habro Gobots if anyone is collecting those.

Also saw the Roleplay weapons at the same target, they had one of each on the shelves.

Friend of mine told me he saw 1 Deadend, 2 silverstreaks, and 2 hounds yesterday at walmart. I went the following day and only found 1 silverstreak and 1 hound. Picked up the hound, silverstreak was in really bad shape damn kiddos. Also saw universe whirl and universe stockage and magna stampede. Also saw the roleplaying gun and sword from energon.

4 Silverstreaks sighted this morning at Walmart on 290 near Fairbanks

They should still be there b/c i think they were the same 4 silverstreaks I saw last week.

8/19/2004 6:00pm

I just picked up the only Hound at Target on Highway 6 and 529. They had one of each role play weapon and 2 Omegas. Walmart next door had nothing new.

-Turbine

Alternators Deadend at Walmart on Highway 6 and 539.

At 11:00pm 8/21/2004 I opened a fresh case of Alternators. I took the only Deadend (sorry), but for those looking for the others, there were two Hounds and 2 Silverstreaks left on the shelf. So hurry out and get them tomorrow morning before they disappear!!!

-Turbine

Alternators Deadend at Walmart on Highway 6 and 539.

At 11:00pm 8/21/2004 I opened a fresh case of Alternators. I took the only Deadend (sorry), but for those looking for the others, there were two Hounds and 2 Silverstreaks left on the shelf. So hurry out and get them tomorrow morning before they disappear!!!

-Turbine

Is that the assortment Turbine??? 1 deadend, 2 silvers, and 2 hounds???

Archived